We have a Vaccine

Voice of Reason

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Have you ever been forced to work somewhere you didn't want to?

Nope, I’ve also never been forced to get vaccinated.  I also won’t be because I know the law well enough.  I’m not an anti-vax guy I will be getting the CV19 vax.  I’m an anti-control guy.

35 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Nope, I’ve also never been forced to get vaccinated.  I also won’t be because I know the law well enough.  I’m not an anti-vax guy I will be getting the CV19 vax.  I’m an anti-control guy.

And you won’t be forced to get a vaccine. 

Until we see employment/travel/patronizing requirements in place, much of this is boogeyman talk. I got my first shot yesterday. Know what they asked for? My name. They didn't microchip me, they didn't draw blood, I didn't submit to any type of gene therapy, Bill Gates hasn't called me. None of that.

• Like 4

On 3/16/2021 at 12:33 PM, TheDeuce said:

Good luck winning that lawsuit. 

I'm not looking to file one, my employer doesn't require me to get the vaccine, they just provide me with an opportunity to get it if I choose to.  But someone being told to get the vaccine or be fired might file that lawsuit and they'll likely win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Are we really talking the microchip vaccine lunacy here? When people start believing that stuff, you know the Russians are winning.

Only for this that allow employers to control them.  Doesn’t sound like that will be any of us.

Any mention, discussion, and media regarding politics or political figures is expressly prohibited on BluegrassPreps. This includes, but is not limited to the mention or names of any elected or publicly appointed officials, both domestic and foreign, by name, title, or by the offices held (e.g. - president, governor, chancellor, mayor, minister, senator, congressman, commissioner, attorney general, county clerk, magistrate, Beshear, Clinton, Lincoln, Merkel, Obama, Putin, Reagan, Roosevelt, Trudeau, Trump, etc). Any direct references or inferences to political terminology and activities, (e.g. - government, Democrat, Republican, GOP, conservative, liberal, campaign, lobby, legislature, filibuster, caucus, etc) and anything else deemed political in nature by the BGP staff is also prohibited from the site. Likewise, this also includes 3rd party links to articles that are political in name or in nature. Additionally, the use of names/nicknames deemed by the BGP staff as references to political figures (e.g. - Andy, Donald, Tricky Dick, Slick Willy) will not be permitted on BluegrassPreps.

Keeping in mind BGP's core purpose as a sports-discussion community, discussion of the the managing bodies specifically serving over high school, college, amateur, and professional sports leagues (KHSAA, NCAA, IOC, MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL et al), along with the officers, officials and the titles held by the individuals within those organizations is permitted on BGP. Similarly, high school and college/university administrators and officials, when discussed in a strictly non-political manner, are all permissible on BGP.

1 hour ago, The Raven said:

I find it slightly humorous that people are actually worried about microchips being in the vaccine, while they walk around with a trackable GPS gadget in their pocket every single day of their lives.

😄 Good one. And true.

I don't think logic or common sense are part of the thought process for these people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...