We have a Vaccine

Voice of Reason

23 hours ago, theguru said:

Does anyone know if all teachers will be forced to get the COVID vaccine?  Will they also be forced to get the Flu vaccine each year?  Should they be?  If you refuse should you be fired?

You can not force anyone to take an experimental "vaccine" (its not really) that is released under an emergency order.  The EUAs prevents that action.  Assuming the EUAs have teeth and are adhered to. 

A few years back, we were told that the flu vaccine was mandatory.  If an employee refused, he/she would have to wear a mask at work during flu season.  That could be a solution for people to keep their jobs and not take the vaccine.  BTW, I never once saw an employee wear a mask during flu season.

1 hour ago, Beechwoodfan said:

A few years back, we were told that the flu vaccine was mandatory.  If an employee refused, he/she would have to wear a mask at work during flu season.  That could be a solution for people to keep their jobs and not take the vaccine.  BTW, I never once saw an employee wear a mask during flu season.

Millions of Asians wear masks during flu season every year. 

7 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

I’m with ‘Ru on this one not apples to apples.  One is screening for illegal substances, one is forcing an antiviral vaccine upon you.

They aren't forcing you to do anything. They are giving you a choice. 

1 minute ago, John Anthony said:

Yes, you know that you’re told what to do upon signing the contract.  Military and civilians are different statuses.

You sign employee handbooks and amendments every year at most places.