Exciting Life Update

GrantNKY

As some of you know, I was living in Florida for most of the past couple of years. While there I was fortunate to meet my best friend. When Covid hit, her career moved her to Morgantown, WV. It was an easy choice for me to leave my life behind in Florida and move to West Virginia with her. Well last Friday I decided it was time to pop the question before she came to her senses about me haha. Thankfully she said yes! 

A3C521BA-45AE-4C82-858C-B5412BCE0FE1.jpeg

B64BBC9E-086D-49DA-AA03-3B099D9251FB.jpeg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Congrats bro!! 

When's the bachelor party!? 😎

Haven’t quite decided yet but already talking about options with my guys. Probably looking summer sometime. Have to wait to see how we’ve handled covid by then. Hopefully by next summer we are able to all travel without any fears. We’re planning on December 2021 for the wedding date to give ourselves as much time as possible to hopefully get past any COVID complications. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PP1 said:

If you need a preacher I'll give you the fiends and family discount. I usually charge 100 dollars for a wedding, I'll knock it down to 99 for a fellow bgp member though.

Haha appreciate the offer but the fiancées family are Catholic and since they are footing the bill I think we’re going to have to go the catholic route. 

49 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

My man! Congratulations...and make sure you're wearing comfy shoes if you're going with the Catholic wedding 😂

Absolutely CWB!  And, I wished I had put knee pads in my tux trousers that day as well.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

My man! Congratulations...and make sure you're wearing comfy shoes if you're going with the Catholic wedding 😂

And for the record, I hope your proposal went better than mine did, lol: "Does it smell a little like sewage to you?"

😂😂 That’s a phenomenal story CWB! Mine went over pretty smoothly. My in laws were in town as well for her birthday so I just filled them in on what was happening beforehand so nothing would throw off the plan. Haha I definitely have to remember the comfy shoe thing! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I ain't going to a Catholic wedding, nobody has that kinda time...

...I will however go to a Catholic reception. 

Catholic weddings are great because we need as much time with God as possible!  Mine was an hour and 15 minutes!