Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Not millions, no... But it would only take a few thousand for that death percentage to be significantly lower. I definitely think there are or have been several thousand that were/are asymptomatic.

 

Iceland says 50% of people, CDC says 25%. In either case, that’s a ton of people walking around with it.

 

Most recently, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that 25 to 50 percent of cases may be asymptomatic.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

Iceland says 50% of people, CDC says 25%. In either case, that’s a ton of people walking around with it.

 

Most recently, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that 25 to 50 percent of cases may be asymptomatic.

 

So even if the CDC was overestimating by a factor of 10, than the actual death rate would be so much less than what people keep publishing.

We ought to be done with this by the 4th of July. I mean, after all, China just reported only 32 new cases and no deaths. :rolleyes:

We ought to be done with this by the 4th of July. I mean, after all, China just reported only 32 new cases and no deaths. :rolleyes:

 

I've been thinking that 4th of July will be when everyone gets back out and doing things regardless of what the experts say.

I've been thinking that 4th of July will be when everyone gets back out and doing things regardless of what the experts say.

 

I can see it happening before then.

Everyone just got a Census in the mail. In an ideal world mail everyone a test. Know the true number, quarantine and get this over with.

Everyone just got a Census in the mail. In an ideal world mail everyone a test. Know the true number, quarantine and get this over with.

 

But people won't do this. Just yesterday, the wife and daughter of the man who died in Grant County just last week, were out and about. Yes they had on masks and gloves...but absolutely no reason for them to be where they were. You can pay your bills over the phone, online or by good old fashioned USPS.

So even if the CDC was overestimating by a factor of 10, than the actual death rate would be so much less than what people keep publishing.

 

Correct, if we could test the entire country tomorrow. The mortality rate would end up being rather small. There’s millions of people walking around with it asymptomatic.

I've been thinking that 4th of July will be when everyone gets back out and doing things regardless of what the experts say.

 

I can see it happening before then.

 

We’re 7 days into April with May still to go and it feel like months already.

I've been thinking that 4th of July will be when everyone gets back out and doing things regardless of what the experts say.

 

I can see it happening before then.

 

We’re 7 days into April with May still to go and it feel like months already.

 

I honestly hope that by the time Memorial Day gets here, they've got this thing figured out. Once the NTI days are over for schools, and people start opening their pools, the younger crowd won't be waiting for the gates to be opened, they'll have already left.

We’re 7 days into April with May still to go and it feel like months already.

 

To me the starting date was Friday the 13th day of March, so a little over 3.5 weeks now.

But people won't do this. Just yesterday, the wife and daughter of the man who died in Grant County just last week, were out and about. Yes they had on masks and gloves...but absolutely no reason for them to be where they were. You can pay your bills over the phone, online or by good old fashioned USPS.

 

This is turning into a joke, I do believe.

To me the starting date was Friday the 13th day of March, so a little over 3.5 weeks now.

 

I can tell you that I forgot the days of the week, last week for a moment.

I can tell you that I forgot the days of the week, last week for a moment.

 

Survivor on Wednesday nights is the main thing that reminds me where I am in the week.

Correct, if we could test the entire country tomorrow. The mortality rate would end up being rather small. There’s millions of people walking around with it asymptomatic.

 

South Korea and Germany aggressively tested everyone from the beginning and the death rates there sit at 1.8% and 1.7%. I believe the death rate on the flu is 0.1%. CV19 is 17 times more deadly than the flu as it stands right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.