Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

That’s too bad. I thought they did a pretty good job, and this was much better than the previous version. They were carving out a solid niche.

 

It was better because there were no theatrics, but I still didn’t see it lasting more than a season, maybe two at max.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

It was better because there were no theatrics, but I still didn’t see it lasting more than a season, maybe two at max.

 

NFL is king. College is its minor league. XFL isn’t needed. Quick end instead of a slow death.

NFL is king. College is its minor league. XFL isn’t needed. Quick end instead of a slow death.

 

Agreed. I’d rather watch high school football than the XFL.

Agreed. I’d rather watch high school football than the XFL.

Not quite unwatchable, but close.

Agreed. I’d rather watch high school football than the XFL.

 

I enjoy the ESPNU high school games of some of the best programs.

I am really worried about about the Hs season this year.

It was better because there were no theatrics, but I still didn’t see it lasting more than a season, maybe two at max.

 

I thought if the XFL could start a second season, it would have a shot at some semblance of success. Not going to happen now.

With antibody test coming, I wonder if we will see apps to show our results?

A category that Kentucky leads the nation in. We have more deaths per positive test case than another state in the country. Twice the national average.

 

Deduct the deaths at our Kentucky nursing homes and I think we might be on the other side of the curve.

Deduct the deaths at our Kentucky nursing homes and I think we might be on the other side of the curve.

 

Why would you deduct them?

Deduct the deaths at our Kentucky nursing homes and I think we might be on the other side of the curve.

 

Eyeballing the Worldometer site numbers from yesterday I think most states are tracking at a level or lower death rate (that is assuming that the numbers have some level of validity though there is evidence they are overstated in a lot of cases).

 

Even using these numbers - NY is still in a category by itself with over 700 deaths. Most of that obviously is NYC area. NJ and Michigan are also in their own category being the only other states with more than 200 deaths in one day, while no other state had more than 100.

 

The use of HCQ/Zinc and blood transfusions to offset the damage to the hemoglobin should improve percentage of recoveries and shorten hospital stays considerably. As I noted in other post UK Healthcare held steady at 10 inpatients last week. Not sure if those where the same 10 or if some were discharged and new cases were admitted. I would assume more the later is likely.

With antibody test coming, I wonder if we will see apps to show our results?

 

Most likely. I saw where they are looking at phone apps and tracking as part of the restart. China is doing this in Wuhan (the place which should not be named where it all started :sssh: :sarcastic:).

 

queue @theguru

Most likely. I saw where they are looking at phone apps and tracking as part of the restart. China is doing this in Wuhan (the place which should not be named where it all started :sssh: :sarcastic:).

 

queue @theguru

 

COVID - "Certificate of Vaccine ID". Scary proposition.

Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? I don't know. Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.

 

Gandalf in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Most likely. I saw where they are looking at phone apps and tracking as part of the restart. China is doing this in Wuhan (the place which should not be named where it all started :sssh: :sarcastic:).

 

queue @theguru

 

Chickenpox 2.0?

Deduct the deaths at our Kentucky nursing homes and I think we might be on the other side of the curve.

 

Are nursing home deaths not as important? That's a ridiculous and callous way of trying to spin this into "things aren't so bad".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.