Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting).

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

That doesn't look good.

 

And keep in mind that the graph for number of cases is actually a tenth of what it is. The climbing curve is actually MUCH steeper than what's shown. Here's what those curves look like if you're comparing 1-to-1.

 

COVIDTracking.jpg

Kroger is pitching in to help with drive thru testing sites, supposedly will be able to test up to 20,000 people in the next two weeks.

Kroger is pitching in to help with drive thru testing sites, supposedly will be able to test up to 20,000 people in the next two weeks.

I have heard this as well. Kroger is partnering with the state government. Drive through testing is supposed to start Monday in Frankfort.

Kroger is pitching in to help with drive thru testing sites, supposedly will be able to test up to 20,000 people in the next two weeks.

 

This is awesome.

I thought other big box stores were starting this weeks ago.

This is awesome.

I thought other big box stores were starting this weeks ago.

 

I don't know if I like it. The thought of sending sick people to get tested at the same place that distributes food doesn't sound like the smartest move at least initially. I will never be convinced that someone isn't going to go get a loaf of bread, milk, and some bacon before they go get themselves tested.

I don't know if I like it. The thought of sending sick people to get tested at the same place that distributes food doesn't sound like the smartest move at least initially. I will never be convinced that someone isn't going to go get a loaf of bread, milk, and some bacon before the go get themselves tested.

 

I thought the same thing.

I don't know if I like it. The thought of sending sick people to get tested at the same place that distributes food doesn't sound like the smartest move at least initially. I will never be convinced that someone isn't going to go get a loaf of bread, milk, and some bacon before they go get themselves tested.

 

 

Agreed! They should set up sites outside schools. Big empty parking lots and nothing else going on.

Agreed! They should set up sites outside schools. Big empty parking lots and nothing else going on.

 

Our site is the Martinsville Speedway. Great place to host it since odds are there won’t be racing their next month.

I don't know if I like it. The thought of sending sick people to get tested at the same place that distributes food doesn't sound like the smartest move at least initially. I will never be convinced that someone isn't going to go get a loaf of bread, milk, and some bacon before they go get themselves tested.

 

I thought the same thing.

 

Agreed! They should set up sites outside schools. Big empty parking lots and nothing else going on.

 

Where on the premises will Kroger set up the drive thru testing?

Where on the premises will Kroger set up the drive thru testing?

 

Good question, at my Kroger and a couple of others I am familiar with, I do not believe they have near enough space to do it.

 

I like what @Beechwoodfan suggested it, set up a site at the most accessible high school in each county and roll with it. More than one school per county if needed but you get the idea.

It’s not going to be at every Kroger, I’d imagine. The company is just pitching in to help where they can.

 

But to humor the idea of it not being safe, what’s unsafe about a drive thru testing center where people don’t leave their cars? How could that possibly affect people grocery shopping?

I don't know if I like it. The thought of sending sick people to get tested at the same place that distributes food doesn't sound like the smartest move at least initially. I will never be convinced that someone isn't going to go get a loaf of bread, milk, and some bacon before they go get themselves tested.

 

How is that different than now? That same person could walk in and grab a load of bread right now.

OHSAA is targeting May 9th to return to contests/competitions. Will it hold?

How is that different than now? That same person could walk in and grab a load of bread right now.

 

It's not. And yet again, we'll just have to rely on people to do the right thing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.