Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Had a person inform us that their daughter, who lives at home, tested positive, today. Luckily I did not have to go into the department they worked in to get them outfitted to work from home. The person got tested this evening. I do not know the results, but they are quarantined for the time being. If they do test positive, it will be their 3rd time.

We also had a person test positive over the holiday.  

At this rate, I will be the only one here by the end of the week. ?

 

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

50.99 today.

With the holidays, weren't we expecting the numbers to hit their peak at some point within the next week or so?

5 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

With the holidays, weren't we expecting the numbers to hit their peak at some point within the next week or so?

IHME Covid model has peak on 1/31. Maybe holiday gatherings make it peak faster.

1 minute ago, Tigerpride94 said:

IHME Covid model has peak on 1/31. Maybe holiday gatherings make it peak faster.

That's what I'm expecting.  I guess we will know soon. 

On 12/27/2021 at 7:59 PM, Beechwoodfan said:

My co-workers and I all seem to have a cough of some kind. I tested negative.  I find it interesting the the quarantine time for asymptomatic positive health care workers is now 5 days.  So arbitrary!

I've had that annoying cough for 4-5 weeks.  Negative COVID-19 test.  Just feel tired.  No other symptoms.  They doubled my reflux medicine and it hasn't helped.  Nobody has a clue to help me with it.  CT scan clean.  No pneumonia.  

1 hour ago, nkypete said:

I've had that annoying cough for 4-5 weeks.  Negative COVID-19 test.  Just feel tired.  No other symptoms.  They doubled my reflux medicine and it hasn't helped.  Nobody has a clue to help me with it.  CT scan clean.  No pneumonia.  

Hope you get to feeling better, Pete.

We have six coworkers out from our hospital unit which is more than we have ever had and all were fully vaccinated and received boosters.  Fortunately, none are very sick. So far so good for me.  We healthy ones are making bank in Covid extra shift pay.  Hope I survive long enough to go to Florida next week.

On 12/28/2021 at 4:43 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

50.99 today.

59.31 today. Holiday spread starting to show up.

35 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

 

My prediction is coming to fruition. Back to work we go. 

46 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

My prediction is coming to fruition. Back to work we go. 

Hopefully natural immunity expands greatly across the globe. 

On 12/25/2021 at 11:17 PM, Irish Cat said:

I'm currently feeling sick.  Headache, congestion, cough, sore throat, borderline fever, and stomach is a bit queasy.  Started Thursday evening and got a lot worse yesterday evening, and today I was so tired a barely got out of bed for more than 5 minutes most of the day.  Took a test and it was negative.  If I still feel bad tomorrow, I'll try to take another test.  Seems like it's a crapshoot.  Healthy people test positive and vice versa.   

I wonder if you had the flu. Hope you're feeling much better now!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.