Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

122.42 today.

Peak next week let's see if I was right. 

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Don't go to the game. Money wins...all the time!

Bridgestone Arena enacted similar rule before the NHL season started.  It withdrew the policy not long into the NHL season. 

The hysteria and insane mandates, testing and policies really needs to stop.  Testing is now a joke.  I know multiple people who have taken or gotten multiple test over consecutive dates and the tests is different each day.  PCR was never designed for testing and it was only released under EUA.  It is still EUA and basically still unproven. 

 

 

 

I agree that testing isn't very accurate at all.  My brother had traveled to Honduras for a funeral and got Covid upon arrival.  Tested positive and was advised that he more than likely had Delta as his fever was at 104.  Needed a negative test to get on the plane home and not be stranded there and luckily he tested negative so that he could get home.  Now that he is home he is testing positive again.  His wife also has Covid supported by a positive test.  There son is also sick and he is actually having a harder time with it than either of them and yet he has tested negative multiple times.  Luckily their daughter who is the youngest hasn't shown any signs of being sick yet.  

9 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I just heard on 700 WLW that Xavier sporting events are going to start requiring proof of a negative test within 72 hours of the event if the person is not fully vaccinated.  So much for people not getting tested, who don't really need to be tested.  

 

44 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Don't go to the game. Money wins...all the time!

Actually what they should do is have a COVID night. Unvaccinated come to the game and get your COVID antibodies, well as long as you survive it. But don't worry, you'll survive. Come get your antibodies and let's get this herd immunity done once and for all.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

 

Actually what they should do is have a COVID night. Unvaccinated come to the game and get your COVID antibodies, well as long as you survive it. But don't worry, you'll survive. Come get your antibodies and let's get this herd immunity done once and for all.

The odds are overwhelming in your favor that you will survive an infection.  Particularly the current dominate strain.  I'd like to see some stats isolating just the Omicron variant.  

32 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

Actually what they should do is have a COVID night. Unvaccinated come to the game and get your COVID antibodies, well as long as you survive it. But don't worry, you'll survive. Come get your antibodies and let's get this herd immunity done once and for all.

We'll call it the "Sniffles SlamJam". I'd gladly attend. Just like all the other 350+ events I've been at since all this madness started all while being unmasked, unvaccinated and untested (haven't had one covid test, haven't missed one day of work, haven't missed one practice that I coach). This pandemic has been taken advantage of by a whole lot of people. Not me though. 

 

Just trying to raise kids in this stupid world. 

24 minutes ago, Irish Cat said:

The odds are overwhelming in your favor that you will survive an infection.  Particularly the current dominate strain.  I'd like to see some stats isolating just the Omicron variant.  

True. Overall a 2% death rate, right? We'll assume 70% vaccinated. That leaves 30% unvaccinated. Cintas holds about 10,000. If we can get all 3,000 unvaccinated fans infected, then only about 60 of them will die. 

8 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

True. Overall a 2% death rate, right? We'll assume 70% vaccinated. That leaves 30% unvaccinated. Cintas holds about 10,000. If we can get all 3,000 unvaccinated fans infected, then only about 60 of them will die. 

I dunno.  They’ve survived this long, I’d like their chances at surviving that game as well.  Everyone has come into contact with it at this point, unless you’ve lived in a cave and never left it. 

18 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I dunno.  They’ve survived this long, I’d like their chances at surviving that game as well.  Everyone has come into contact with it at this point, unless you’ve lived in a cave and never left it. 

Hopefully yes. Hopefully their chances are better than the 2,000 people who died yesterday in the US.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Hopefully yes. Hopefully their chances are better than the 2,000 people who died yesterday in the US.

I would still say probably so.  

39 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I would still say probably so.  

I guess I get a different view. I talk to and see a lot of people every day because of my job. I hear the real stories on almost daily basis about friends and family who have died or survived but suffer serious consequences that they are still dealing with. Young people who are healthy but having troubles or have died. The 43 year old healthy dentist with 4 kids who told people not to get vaccinated and is dead. Those are the people I hear about regularly that I think about. Yes, it is "only" a 2% death rate. Probably less than 1% with Omicron. But I don't get rolling the dice and going unvaccinated when we now have over 9 billion vaccinated people in the world. Why not get vaccinated and reduce those odds of death or serious issues down to less than 0.1%? Everyone is going to get COVID. The question is do you want to get it vaccinated or unvaccinated.

10 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

Actually what they should do is have a COVID night. Unvaccinated come to the game and get your COVID antibodies, well as long as you survive it. But don't worry, you'll survive. Come get your antibodies and let's get this herd immunity done once and for all.

This is a fantastic post. Some of your best work. ?

35 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Why not get vaccinated and reduce those odds of death or serious issues down to less than 0.1%?

Because the risk of dying doesn't outweigh their satisfaction of being "right" about COVID. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.