Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

I looked at their model and it shows Kentucky peaking February 1st then falls as fast as it went up.

7 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

 

Should be great news. Will people use it? Hopefully no conspiracy theories crop up. 

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Should be great news. Will people use it? Hopefully no conspiracy theories crop up. 

Is there a door in Memphis with a camera pointed on it so that we can monitor the shipments?

I talked to a nursing director for a hospital in Orlando. She said Omicron has milder symptoms verses previous strains, but it is more contagious. She compared it to measles, in that regard. 

 

I personally know six people who tested positive the week before Christmas because they were exposed and were concerned about family.  Not one of them was sick. Makes me wonder how many asymptomatic positive people are out there.

47 minutes ago, Beechwoodfan said:

I personally know six people who tested positive the week before Christmas because they were exposed and were concerned about family.  Not one of them was sick. Makes me wonder how many asymptomatic positive people are out there.

I'm currently feeling sick.  Headache, congestion, cough, sore throat, borderline fever, and stomach is a bit queasy.  Started Thursday evening and got a lot worse yesterday evening, and today I was so tired a barely got out of bed for more than 5 minutes most of the day.  Took a test and it was negative.  If I still feel bad tomorrow, I'll try to take another test.  Seems like it's a crapshoot.  Healthy people test positive and vice versa.   

14 hours ago, Irish Cat said:

I'm currently feeling sick.  Headache, congestion, cough, sore throat, borderline fever, and stomach is a bit queasy.  Started Thursday evening and got a lot worse yesterday evening, and today I was so tired a barely got out of bed for more than 5 minutes most of the day.  Took a test and it was negative.  If I still feel bad tomorrow, I'll try to take another test.  Seems like it's a crapshoot.  Healthy people test positive and vice versa.   

Hope you feel better soon!

On 12/22/2021 at 6:45 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

45.57 today.

45.13 today.

My co-workers and I all seem to have a cough of some kind. I tested negative.  I find it interesting the the quarantine time for asymptomatic positive health care workers is now 5 days.  So arbitrary!

1 hour ago, Beechwoodfan said:

My co-workers and I all seem to have a cough of some kind. I tested negative.  I find it interesting the the quarantine time for asymptomatic positive health care workers is now 5 days.  So arbitrary!

Yep, it has been going around, I just got over it and in my case the symptoms were classic Omicron. 

It is arbitrary because the plan all along has been to force injections and since the injections don't stop COVID we were unprepared and had to do something to avoid massive shortages in many industries. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.