Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Franklin-Simpson

Featured Replies

My brother just told me that he heard from his son (who is a former player) that Coach Doug Preston has resigned his position as head coach at Franklin-Simpson. I’m hoping it is just a rumor but that is all I know at this time.

Let’s hope not. Coach Preston is one heck of a football coach and one of the states best coaches hands down.

Yes this is true. I have resigned at Franklin-Simpson. I had only shared this with a select few this morning upon my resignation and was hoping those folks would keep it off the boards until i was able to meet with my kids. Oh well. Social media at it's finest.

Yes this is true. I have resigned at Franklin-Simpson. I had only shared this with a select few this morning upon my resignation and was hoping those folks would keep it off the boards until i was able to meet with my kids. Oh well. Social media at it's finest.

 

 

Coach, it was a pleasure seeing your teams up close. Best of luck wherever you end up and congratulations on an amazing tenure at F-S.

  • Author
Yes this is true. I have resigned at Franklin-Simpson. I had only shared this with a select few this morning upon my resignation and was hoping those folks would keep it off the boards until i was able to meet with my kids. Oh well. Social media at it's finest.

 

Oh man. I am so sorry Coach Preston. Usually by the time I hear something it is already common knowledge in town. I assumed I was one of the last to hear it and I put it on here under that assumption. I shouldn’t have done that. Please accept my apologies.

 

You will be a hard act to follow. I have enjoyed watching your teams these last few years. You have brought the FS program back to the success and prominence it had when I was a kid. I wish you all the best in the future.

Let the speculation begin.

Several intriguing possibilities.

Top spot in WKY to fill this off-season!

  • Author

I thought they might promote Max Chaney back when Coach Schlosser resigned. I am thinking that may happen now but I haven’t heard anything. That would seem to be the most seamless transition FS could have.

I thought they might promote Max Chaney back when Coach Schlosser resigned. I am thinking that may happen now but I haven’t heard anything. That would seem to be the most seamless transition FS could have.

 

Offensive Coordinator the last several years and runs their in school strength/conditioning program during the school day.

 

He completely would be. I have a feeling this one being open is nothing more than following protocol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.