Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best student section in 16th region

Featured Replies

Which school has the best student section in the 16th region?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Ma'am I inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when East Carter comes to Ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

ma'am i inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when east carter comes too ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

 

DRoseberry-Co-Leader ECHS Pep Section

 

I don't know what the outcome of the game will be, but I do admire your enthusiasm.

 

 

Frances

ma'am i inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when east carter comes too ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

 

DRoseberry-Co-Leader ECHS Pep Section

 

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on BGP. :lol: Is CO-Leader of the ECHS Prep Section an elected position?

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on BGP. :lol: Is CO-Leader of the ECHS Prep Section an elected position?

 

It came down to a runoff vote. The original tally was 1-1 in a dead heat.

 

 

Frances

It came down to a runoff vote. The original tally was 1-1 in a dead heat.

 

 

 

Frances

 

:lol:

I heard that Ironton, OH has a great student section - but they're not in this region.

I wonder how many recounts it took for the vote to stand?(LOL)

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on BGP. :lol: Is CO-Leader of the ECHS Prep Section an elected position?

I'd venture to guess it's similar to your very own "soon to be a made man" position in the mafia!:D

If you are referring to the Maroon Mafia, spindoc, be careful. I don't believe that Rickyp, CEO, CFO, and HP (Head Potentate) of Maroon Mafia, Inc., has authorized reference to this august and clandestine organization during this present basketball season. I realize that you, spindoc, are a stockholder in the corporation and a member of its board of directors. However, only the HP can authorize actual public use of its hallowed name.

 

I don't know if this qualifies as a "warning" or not but it probably carries more gravity than did the earlier "warning" issued on behalf of Buddy's Bombers.

If you are referring to the Maroon Mafia, spindoc, be careful. I don't believe that Rickyp, CEO, CFO, and HP (Head Potentate) of Maroon Mafia, Inc., has authorized reference to this august and clandestine organization during this present basketball season. I realize that you, spindoc, are a stockholder in the corporation and a member of its board of directors. However, only the HP can authorize actual public use of its hallowed name.

 

I don't know if this qualifies as a "warning" or not but it probably carries more gravity than did the earlier "warning" issued on behalf of Buddy's Bombers.

 

Spindoc has clearance.

And I'm truly grateful, of course!:D

That sounds like quite an esteemed collection of minds, serving on the board of directors.

 

I can only imagine the fair market value of those shares of stock....

 

:D

 

 

Frances

That sounds like quite an esteemed collection of minds, serving on the board of directors.

 

I can only imagine the fair market value of those shares of stock....

 

:D

 

 

Frances

 

Cash, check, or credit card? The FMV is determined by whether or not the payment can be traced or not. I think it has something to do with the IRS (or is it the IRA)? Anyway, both are very serious organizations regardless of whether the last initial is an "S" or an "A".:cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.