Best student section in 16th region

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ma'am I inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when East Carter comes to Ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

ma'am i inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when east carter comes too ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

DRoseberry-Co-Leader ECHS Pep Section

I don't know what the outcome of the game will be, but I do admire your enthusiasm.

Frances

ma'am i inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when east carter comes too ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

DRoseberry-Co-Leader ECHS Pep Section

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on BGP. :lol: Is CO-Leader of the ECHS Prep Section an elected position?

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on BGP. :lol: Is CO-Leader of the ECHS Prep Section an elected position?

I'd venture to guess it's similar to your very own "soon to be a made man" position in the mafia!:D

If you are referring to the Maroon Mafia, spindoc, be careful. I don't believe that Rickyp, CEO, CFO, and HP (Head Potentate) of Maroon Mafia, Inc., has authorized reference to this august and clandestine organization during this present basketball season. I realize that you, spindoc, are a stockholder in the corporation and a member of its board of directors. However, only the HP can authorize actual public use of its hallowed name.

I don't know if this qualifies as a "warning" or not but it probably carries more gravity than did the earlier "warning" issued on behalf of Buddy's Bombers.

If you are referring to the Maroon Mafia, spindoc, be careful. I don't believe that Rickyp, CEO, CFO, and HP (Head Potentate) of Maroon Mafia, Inc., has authorized reference to this august and clandestine organization during this present basketball season. I realize that you, spindoc, are a stockholder in the corporation and a member of its board of directors. However, only the HP can authorize actual public use of its hallowed name.

I don't know if this qualifies as a "warning" or not but it probably carries more gravity than did the earlier "warning" issued on behalf of Buddy's Bombers.

Spindoc has clearance.

That sounds like quite an esteemed collection of minds, serving on the board of directors.

I can only imagine the fair market value of those shares of stock....

:D

Frances

Cash, check, or credit card? The FMV is determined by whether or not the payment can be traced or not. I think it has something to do with the IRS (or is it the IRA)? Anyway, both are very serious organizations regardless of whether the last initial is an "S" or an "A".:cool: