Faking a Hate Crime? What Should Happen to Jussie Smollett?

UKMustangFan

The prosecuting attorney says you are wrong. There is nothing to disagree about other than how they resolved the case.

Phhhhhhtttttt. So now procuring attorneys are dropping charges instead of trying cases they know they will win? Not even a plea? Straight dropping the case? Looks like the prosecuting attorney is a liar is some shape, form and fashion.

Phhhhhhtttttt. So now procuring attorneys are dropping charges instead of trying cases they know they will win? Not even a plea? Straight dropping the case? Looks like the prosecuting attorney is a liar is some shape, form and fashion.

I dont know why they did what they did. Perhaps they are corrupt. I dont know.

I hope Jussie does try and sue, and I hope that makes all of the evidence public.

I think it was all fake.

And it was a terrible lie no one believed.

I know what I've been told in the news, so I can't sa anything is 100%. I wish they would have at least released the evidence. Obviously Jussie didnt want that to happen.

Then how do we reach a point of all 16 charges being dropped? Just because they say he's not a threat to society? There's no way he made it all up and isn't being charged. I just don't see any way that's possible.

The mayor is not a fan of the decision. Im no Rahm Emanuel fan but when you are right you're right.

Says the grand jury charged Jussie based on very little piece of the evidence. Police chief and mayor say they'd love to make all evidence public.

NOW we’re supposed to believe him? Yeah right. He’s a crook just like the rest of them.

Then how do we reach a point of all 16 charges being dropped? Just because they say he's not a threat to society? There's no way he made it all up and isn't being charged. I just don't see any way that's possible.

I never claimed to have that answer.

I'd love to know why they sealed all of the evidence as well. Wouldn't you?

But it was a lie and everyone knows it was a lie but we are just going to drop all 16 charges after a grand jury indictment for no good reason at all. :lol2: :lol2:

But it was a lie and everyone knows it was a lie but we are just going to drop all 16 charges after a grand jury indictment for no good reason at all. :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: Money fixes a lot of problems.

Some people may have called in some favors for Jussie. I dont know.

Why do you think they sealed all of the evidence?

Surely if Jussie is innocent and wrongly accused he will sue and have his name cleared. I hope he does.

Also interested in what the FBI is doing about his letter he allegedly sent himself.

I never claimed to have that answer.

I'd love to know why they sealed all of the evidence as well. Wouldn't you?

I don't know why they sealed it or how that decision is made, but sure, I'd read a story on why it was sealed and what it contained.

Seems like, if anything, we'd find out why the charges were dropped.

I'd be more interested in finding out why all the charges were dropped if he indeed made it all up, as you claim to believe.

:lol2: Money fixes a lot of problems.

Some people may have called in some favors for Jussie. I dont know.

Why do you think they sealed all of the evidence?

Surely if Jussie is innocent and wrongly accused he will sue and have his name cleared. I hope he does.

Also interested in what the FBI is doing about his letter he allegedly sent himself.

So basically Jussie has gone from a nobody actor that nobody knows anything about to having the ability to call in favors and having enough money to buy justice without the prosecuting attorney, police superintendent and mayor being told beforehand? Shoot, Jussie needs to get James Cameron to direct his autobiographical movie if he has that kind of money and pull.

So basically Jussie has gone from a nobody actor that nobody knows anything about to having the ability to call in favors and having enough money to buy justice without the prosecuting attorney, police superintendent and mayor being told beforehand? Shoot, Jussie needs to get James Cameron to direct his autobiographical movie if he has that kind of money and pull.

Yeah I didn't realize Empire was THAT popular.

Yeah I didn't realize Empire was THAT popular.

It ain’t. It jumped the shark in the third season and I never went back to it. Talented cast though.

I do remember that when this story first broke folks kept saying they’d never heard of him or the show. Now all of a sudden he has Will Smith money and power. :lol2: :lol2:

I don't know why they sealed it or how that decision is made, but sure, I'd read a story on why it was sealed and what it contained.

Seems like, if anything, we'd find out why the charges were dropped.

I'd be more interested in finding out why all the charges were dropped if he indeed made it all up, as you claim to believe.

Look at the evidence that has been released. Its pretty obvious he made it up and paid the brothers off. Obviously before he was convicted i think he would have deserved a day in court. But based on whats out there, it's pretty clear.