Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faking a Hate Crime? What Should Happen to Jussie Smollett?

Featured Replies

When did he say he was "guilty"?

 

The prosecutor who dropped the charged apparently recused herself weeks ago. Why is she still involved?

 

They basically said that they arent going through a trial because he would only get community service anyway and he does community service on his own...

 

You think he has been completely honest about this?

 

Eddie Johnson has been open and honest about how he feels about Jussie Smollett. He said he owes the city of Chicago an apology using the pain and anger of racism to promote his career.

 

Couldn’t tell you. I know Eddie said he was blindsided and furious about the charges being dropped. Statement to come later.

 

False. They said because he has always done volunteer work in the community and because he forfeited his bond was a reason to drop the charges. That isn’t why they dropped them.

 

I do now. Aren’t we always told to wait for things to play out in court before jumping to conclusions? Clearly the prosecutor doesn’t have a case against Jussie to prove he is anything more than the victim here.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Part of me feels that way, and another part of me thinks he absolutely should do jail time. As seriously as I think hate crimes should be treated, I think faking one should be treated equally as harsh

  • This all made me go back last night and re-watch Dave Chapelle's bit on Jussie Smollet (french pronunciation). ?

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    What he did was wrong, period. No matter how any wants to spin it.  I have absolutely no idea what an appropriate punishment would be. I would agree with Ru's statement. Figure out a plea de

Posted Images

I expected nothing of substance to happen to him from the beginning, that's why I'm not shocked. If you think he should sue the Chicago PD then you believe his story, right?

 

I 100% believe his story. He’s the only person whose story has stayed the same since day one.

Eddie Johnson has been open and honest about how he feels about Jussie Smollett. He said he owes the city of Chicago an apology using the pain and anger of racism to promote his career.

 

Couldn’t tell you. I know Eddie said he was blindsided and furious about the charges being dropped. Statement to come later.

 

False. They said because he has always done volunteer work in the community and because he forfeited his bond was a reason to drop the charges. That isn’t why they dropped them.

 

I do now. Aren’t we always told to wait for things to play out in court before jumping to conclusions? Clearly the prosecutor doesn’t have a case against Jussie to prove he is anything more than the victim here.

 

Read my last post.

 

You are wrong.

I 100% believe his story. He’s the only person whose story has stayed the same since day one.

 

:lol2:

Read my last post.

 

You are wrong.

 

 

I read it. We disagree. The courts were right once again as they always are. Justice.

I read it. We disagree. The courts were right once again as they always are. Justice.

 

You can't honestly believe that.

I read it. We disagree. The courts were right once again as they always are. Justice.

 

The prosecuting attorney says you are wrong. There is nothing to disagree about other than how they resolved the case.

I read it. We disagree. The courts were right once again as they always are. Justice.

 

It never went to court.

Prosecutor said all he would get was community service and a fine anyway. So they kept his $10,000 and she said he already does community service on his own.

 

1,000's of false police reports are filed every year and very few are ever prosecuted. In this case his claims were so heinous that many thought more would come of it.

 

The fact that the charges were completely dropped gives him the podium to be the only one telling the story now. The evidence, what ever it is, will never completely come out now.

The mayor is not a fan of the decision. Im no Rahm Emanuel fan but when you are right you're right.

 

Says the grand jury charged Jussie based on very little piece of the evidence. Police chief and mayor say they'd love to make all evidence public.

I 100% believe his story. He’s the only person whose story has stayed the same since day one.

 

I mean his story did change. He claimed he was jumped by two white men and his attorney admits it was the two Nigerian brothers now.

I mean his story did change. He claimed he was jumped by two white men and his attorney admits it was the two Nigerian brothers now.

 

His story was obviously made up from the beginning. It wasnt even a good lie.

His story was obviously made up from the beginning. It wasnt even a good lie.

 

So you think he facilitated it?

So you think he facilitated it?

 

I think it was all fake.

 

And it was a terrible lie no one believed.

 

I know what I've been told in the news, so I can't sa anything is 100%. I wish they would have at least released the evidence. Obviously Jussie didnt want that to happen.

You can't honestly believe that.

 

The courts are always right. Justice always prevails.

I mean his story did change. He claimed he was jumped by two white men and his attorney admits it was the two Nigerian brothers now.

 

I’d have thought they were white guys too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.