Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faking a Hate Crime? What Should Happen to Jussie Smollett?

Featured Replies

So basically Jussie has gone from a nobody actor that nobody knows anything about to having the ability to call in favors and having enough money to buy justice without the prosecuting attorney, police superintendent and mayor being told beforehand? Shoot, Jussie needs to get James Cameron to direct his autobiographical movie if he has that kind of money and pull.

 

I don't know who he knows. Do you? And i didn't say thats what happened for sure, did I?

  • Replies 246
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Part of me feels that way, and another part of me thinks he absolutely should do jail time. As seriously as I think hate crimes should be treated, I think faking one should be treated equally as harsh

  • This all made me go back last night and re-watch Dave Chapelle's bit on Jussie Smollet (french pronunciation). ?

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    What he did was wrong, period. No matter how any wants to spin it.  I have absolutely no idea what an appropriate punishment would be. I would agree with Ru's statement. Figure out a plea de

Posted Images

It ain’t. It jumped the shark in the third season and I never went back to it. Talented cast though.

 

I do remember that when this story first broke folks kept saying they’d never heard of him or the show. Now all of a sudden he has Will Smith money and power. :lol2: :lol2:

 

He got away with something you or me wouldnt have gotten away with.

Also, its on Twitter about some people with friends in high places trying to help Jussie. But im not going to share it because it could be considered political. Look it up if you're interested.

I don't know who he knows. Do you? And i didn't say thats what happened for sure, did I?

 

You said money fixes a lot of problems. I have a hard time believing he has money like that to buy his justice from the notorious Chicago Police Department without the mayor and superintendent knowing. At what point do we acknowledge that they screwed this case up from day one and screwed it up soooooo bad that Jussie looks a victim of physical abuse from two scheming brothers and mental abuse from the people who are supposed to serve and protect him?

Look at the evidence that has been released. Its pretty obvious he made it up and paid the brothers off. Obviously before he was convicted i think he would have deserved a day in court. But based on whats out there, it's pretty clear.

 

What parts exactly did he make up that make it obvious?

 

The payments were for training sessions. Has there been something that proved that to be a lie?

He got away with something you or me wouldnt have gotten away with.

 

Doubtful.

Cops kill black guy.

Cops are exonerated, charges either not filed or dropped.

"Justice is served, cops didn't do anything wrong, people got the wrong information."

 

Black guy claims hate crime.

Cops say black guy is lying. :lol2:

Black guy charged. :lol2: :lol2:

Black guy exonerated, charges dropped.

"Black guy was lying, he got off because he had money or because he called in favors." :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Cops kill black guy.

Cops are exonerated, charges either not filed or dropped.

"Justice is served, cops didn't do anything wrong, people got the wrong information."

 

Black guy claims hate crime.

Cops say black guy is lying. :lol2:

Black guy charged. :lol2: :lol2:

Black guy exonerated, charges dropped.

"Black guy was lying, he got off because he had money or because he called in favors." :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Black guy was lying because based on everything shown its obvious he was lying. If you have information to change my mind, I'll read it.

 

You dont.

 

Every case is different. Has nothing to do with Jussie's race.

 

Are you saying I'm racist because I think Jussie is a liar?

What parts exactly did he make up that make it obvious?

 

The payments were for training sessions. Has there been something that proved that to be a lie?

 

He called them multiple times that night. He called them after if i remember correctly.

 

The evidence is out there.

You said money fixes a lot of problems. I have a hard time believing he has money like that to buy his justice from the notorious Chicago Police Department without the mayor and superintendent knowing. At what point do we acknowledge that they screwed this case up from day one and screwed it up soooooo bad that Jussie looks a victim of physical abuse from two scheming brothers and mental abuse from the people who are supposed to serve and protect him?

 

I dont know how he did it. He has people with power in his corner, thats a fact.

Black guy was lying because based on everything shown its obvious he was lying. If you have information to change my mind, I'll read it.

 

You dont.

 

Every case is different. Has nothing to do with Jussie's race.

 

Are you saying I'm racist because I think Jussie is a liar?

 

I've asked you to point out the parts you think make it obvious he fabricated the whole thing, because I don't see it. You ignored that.

 

Not sure how you got that I was calling you a racist from that post. I was merely painting a picture of how some people approach certain situations.

Cops kill black guy.

Cops are exonerated, charges either not filed or dropped.

"Justice is served, cops didn't do anything wrong, people got the wrong information."

 

Black guy claims hate crime.

Cops say black guy is lying. :lol2:

Black guy charged. :lol2: :lol2:

Black guy exonerated, charges dropped.

"Black guy was lying, he got off because he had money or because he called in favors." :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

The narrative never changes.

He called them multiple times that night. He called them after if i remember correctly.

 

The evidence is out there.

 

So you're not even sure of the evidence you say makes it obvious?

I think if anything with this case is obvious, it's that no part of the case is obvious. :lol2:

So you're not even sure of the evidence you say makes it obvious?

 

I don't have it in front of me. Look it up, although I dont think any facts are going to change your opinion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.