Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faking a Hate Crime? What Should Happen to Jussie Smollett?

Featured Replies

It could have went down like this...

 

1. Jussie, like many outspoken celebrities, received hate mail.

 

2. He sees brothers and becomes enamored with them.

 

3. Decides to hire them for "Physical training", Kevin Spacey like.

 

4. Homophobic brothers, after getting paid realize whatbhe wants and don't want to do "that" kind of training and decide to teach him a lesson.

 

5. Jussie, embarrassed by the whole thing comes up with his crap story about racist attackers.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

  • Replies 246
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Part of me feels that way, and another part of me thinks he absolutely should do jail time. As seriously as I think hate crimes should be treated, I think faking one should be treated equally as harsh

  • This all made me go back last night and re-watch Dave Chapelle's bit on Jussie Smollet (french pronunciation). ?

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    What he did was wrong, period. No matter how any wants to spin it.  I have absolutely no idea what an appropriate punishment would be. I would agree with Ru's statement. Figure out a plea de

Posted Images

Bout time !

He was indicted on 16 counts today.

 

I can’t wait to see this play out in court.

I can’t wait to see this play out in court.

 

I doubt it ever gets that far, he will plead to something and get probation. Neither side wants to go to court on this.

I doubt it ever gets that far, he will plead to something and get probation. Neither side wants to go to court on this.

 

Probation is all he should get IMO. I know he had an appearance today but not sure what part of the process it is.

Probation is all he should get IMO. I know he had an appearance today but not sure what part of the process it is.

 

I agree, maybe some community service also.

I agree, maybe some community service also.

 

Hundreds of hours worth.

What about restitution for all the unnecessary police work? Can that be a provision of a plea bargain?

What about restitution for all the unnecessary police work? Can that be a provision of a plea bargain?

 

They dont want to open that can of worms...

  • Author

Probation and community service for faking a hate crime? Seems incredibly light to me.

Probation is all he should get IMO. I know he had an appearance today but not sure what part of the process it is.

 

Seems extremely light to me. If the guy was willing to let innocent people go to jail for a racist and sexist hate crime (a punishment that I would imagine is much larger than probation), he should serve the time he was willing to let others take the fall for.

Probation and community service for faking a hate crime? Seems incredibly light to me.

 

It is light compared to what he was accusing, but it's the reality of today. He's going to eventually plead out.

Seems extremely light to me. If the guy was willing to let innocent people go to jail for a racist and sexist hate crime (a punishment that I would imagine is much larger than probation), he should serve the time he was willing to let others take the fall for.

 

What innocent people?

Probation and community service for faking a hate crime? Seems incredibly light to me.

 

A woman just got 36 months probation for killing three people in a car accident. I’m fine if he gets probation and community service for faking a hate crime in which no one was physically hurt or arrested for.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.