Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faking a Hate Crime? What Should Happen to Jussie Smollett?

Featured Replies

Jussie has been removed from the final two episodes of the show.

 

 

Yo.....he really paid his two goons to jump him by writing them a check???? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I hope it cleared before they did it.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Part of me feels that way, and another part of me thinks he absolutely should do jail time. As seriously as I think hate crimes should be treated, I think faking one should be treated equally as harsh

  • This all made me go back last night and re-watch Dave Chapelle's bit on Jussie Smollet (french pronunciation). ?

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    What he did was wrong, period. No matter how any wants to spin it.  I have absolutely no idea what an appropriate punishment would be. I would agree with Ru's statement. Figure out a plea de

Posted Images

Jussie has been removed from the final two episodes of the show.

 

 

Yo.....he really paid his two goons to jump him by writing them a check???? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

b9nii9vm46i21.jpg

What is the motivation to fake a hate crime. What’s in it for him?

What is the motivation to fake a hate crime. What’s in it for him?

 

He was trying to increase his clout so he could get a raise on the tv show.

What an idiot. What the heck is wrong with people? Grow up!

Jussie has been removed from the final two episodes of the show.

 

 

Yo.....he really paid his two goons to jump him by writing them a check???? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Makes you wonder what he wrote in the memo section.

FBI is saying that it isn’t certain that Jussie wrote the letter to himself and the brothers said that Jussie paid them for training and a 5 week nutritional plan. Some folks are saying that 3500 is too much for those kind of services(I paid $35 for the same thing) but folks also say that is a normal price for the Hollywood folks.

FBI is saying that it isn’t certain that Jussie wrote the letter to himself and the brothers said that Jussie paid them for training and a 5 week nutritional plan. Some folks are saying that 3500 is too much for those kind of services(I paid $35 for the same thing) but folks also say that is a normal price for the Hollywood folks.

 

This is just a strange story. Either he was involved or the two brothers did this on their own?

This is just a strange story. Either he was involved or the two brothers did this on their own?

 

I am clueless at this point. I’m guessing proving that he is involved may be harder than it initially seemed.

I am clueless at this point. I’m guessing proving that he is involved may be harder than it initially seemed.

 

I mean with the evidence we know now I lean toward he was involved. But I think your right depending of the testimony of brothers it may be hard to prove.

I mean with the evidence we know now I lean toward he was involved. But I think your right depending of the testimony of brothers it may be hard to prove.

 

Same. I lean towards him being involved also. This could be interesting in court.

They'll never convict him in court, he'll either plead guilty with no jail time or the charges will be dropped. One prosecutor has already tried to get away from the case.

If he is guilty of this (not in the legal sense, but truly guilty), which it appears that he is, this is evil. For somebody to be willing to ruin 2 peoples lives so that they could get a pay raise? Imagine if 2 people similar to what he described had been walking down the street the night. Is there any doubt that those 2 people would have been crucified well before any facts came out? This dude deserves to do the amount of time that he was willing to let 2 innocent men face if proven guilty.

They'll never convict him in court, he'll either plead guilty with no jail time or the charges will be dropped. One prosecutor has already tried to get away from the case.

 

I think the fact a majority of his peers think he faked it will hurt him more than any minimal punishment he can get from this charge.

The Chicago Superintendent of Police was pretty confident in Smollett's guilt when speaking on Good Morning America February 25.

 

He claims Smollett's guilt is backed by "the facts, the evidence, and the witnesses."

Experts characterized the amount of evidence provided by the police upfront as "unprecedented." CPD Superintendent Eddie Johnson went on to say there is still a lot of evidence to be presented... physical evidence, video evidence, and testimony that doesn't support Jussie Smollett's version of the story.

 

Chicago police chief speaks out on Jussie Smollett case | GMA

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.