Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Faking a Hate Crime? What Should Happen to Jussie Smollett?

Featured Replies

I don't have it in front of me. Look it up, although I dont think any facts are going to change your opinion.

 

You want me to look up facts that you say make it obvious that he made it all up? :lol2:

  • Replies 246
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Part of me feels that way, and another part of me thinks he absolutely should do jail time. As seriously as I think hate crimes should be treated, I think faking one should be treated equally as harsh

  • This all made me go back last night and re-watch Dave Chapelle's bit on Jussie Smollet (french pronunciation). ?

  • ChickenWyngz
    ChickenWyngz

    What he did was wrong, period. No matter how any wants to spin it.  I have absolutely no idea what an appropriate punishment would be. I would agree with Ru's statement. Figure out a plea de

Posted Images

Too bad the Chicago Police Department and their city officials didn’t have this same energy around finding justice for Laquan McDonald.

 

But I’m supposed to believe they have real evidence on Jussie.........

I've asked you to point out the parts you think make it obvious he fabricated the whole thing, because I don't see it. You ignored that.

 

Not sure how you got that I was calling you a racist from that post. I was merely painting a picture of how some people approach certain situations.

 

Id love to wait for all of the facts in this case.

 

We won't get to because someone wanted them sealed. Im guessing Jussie.

 

If Jussie is innocent, surely he will sue and get his day in court and all of this made up evidence will be brought out.

I don't have it in front of me. Look it up, although I dont think any facts are going to change your opinion.

 

And for the record, I don't know what he made up or what he didn't. The only position I've taken so far is that it's kinda hard to imagine he was completely lying about everything and they dropped all charges. Not impossible, but strange IMO.

You want me to look up facts that you say make it obvious that he made it all up? :lol2:

 

I dont care what you do.

You want me to look up facts that you say make it obvious that he made it all up? :lol2:

 

Sealed facts at that right? Isn’t the good stuff sealed? I mean, we know the Chicago Police fed the media all kinds of “facts” but the best stuff is sealed........

 

Now I’m super confused.......

And for the record, I don't know what he made up or what he didn't. The only position I've taken so far is that it's kinda hard to imagine he was completely lying about everything and they dropped all charges. Not impossible, but strange IMO.

 

Prosecutors drop charges all the time for a variety of reasons. They claim the case against him was strong though.

Wait, but if it was sealed and the police were leaking that sealed evidence to the media wouldn’t that be illegal and damning to a case as well?

 

Confusion overload.......

I dont care what you do.

 

But you just told me t....

Sealed facts at that right? Isn’t the good stuff sealed? I mean, we know the Chicago Police fed the media all kinds of “facts” but the best stuff is sealed........

 

Now I’m super confused.......

 

You must be easily confused. There's plenty out there already.

Prosecutors drop charges all the time for a variety of reasons. They claim the case against him was strong though.

 

Then I definitely want to know why they dropped the charges, especially if they had a strong case.

You must be easily confused. There's plenty out there already.

 

What’s real and what isn’t though? We should or shouldn’t believe what the media puts out there? Seems like when it is unfavorable for black people then the media was right. When it is favorable for black people then the media was wrong.

Then I definitely want to know why they dropped the charges, especially if they had a strong case.

They put out some statements, some of which I posted here in this thread.

They put out some statements, some of which I posted here in this thread.

 

About him already doing community service? That's why they dropped 16 charges in a strong case?

What’s real and what isn’t though? We should or shouldn’t believe what the media puts out there? Seems like when it is unfavorable for black people then the media was right. When it is favorable for black people then the media was wrong.

What's unique in this case is that the media went both ways with this story. Jussie was adamant about getting out his narrative through the media, and they ran with it, and people came to his defense. The story went murky quick and the media's tone changed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.