Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ninth region games February 1

Featured Replies

I'm deciding between two games tonight and want to know everyones thoughts on which game will be the best. Cov. Cath. plays at Beechwood or Holy Cross plays at Newport? I have not seen the Draud kid play but I've never been to a game at Newport before. Both should be great but unfortunately there's only one of me. It's a ninth region night!

I've seen Newport play and think they're fun to watch- quick and athletic. I think Holy Cross at Newport will be the better game. I have to admit I have not seen the Draud kid play this year either.

I'm deciding between two games tonight and want to know everyones thoughts on which game will be the best. Cov. Cath. plays at Beechwood or Holy Cross plays at Newport? I have not seen the Draud kid play but I've never been to a game at Newport before. Both should be great but unfortunately there's only one of me. It's a ninth region night!

 

The game is sold out tonight, only people with a pre sale ticket will get in.

  • Author
The game is sold out tonight, only people with a pre sale ticket will get in.

 

Which game is sold out?

Which game is sold out?

 

Beechwood game...small gym.

I will be surprised if either game is all that close, but the "energy" at the game at Beechwood should be well worth the price of admission (assuming you were one of the few to get a ticket).

I'm deciding between two games tonight and want to know everyones thoughts on which game will be the best. Cov. Cath. plays at Beechwood or Holy Cross plays at Newport? I have not seen the Draud kid play but I've never been to a game at Newport before. Both should be great but unfortunately there's only one of me. It's a ninth region night!

 

From a competitive stand point the CCH/Beechwood should be all in favor of CCH. I guess if all the tickets are gone it really leaves you no choice but Newport/HC. Not knowing who will play due to the weather, the Simon Kenton/Oldham County game might be an option.

Which game is sold out?

 

Sorry, didn't clarify. Yes, the Beechwood game is sold out.

I am surprised none of the Blue or Red bloods have started a predictions thread for the Beechwood vs CCH game.

 

I know there is a lot of smack talk to be said ... ;-)

 

This game has potential to be closer than some think.

Newport Central Catholic plays at Brossart - another great rivalry game. Always crowded.

This game has potential to be closer than some think.

 

If it is closer than 20 than it was closer than I thought.

  • Author
It's not a 9th region game but Campbell county vs Scott is going to be a great game. Two teams that became a big rivalry last couple years

 

You are right. That would be a good game. The Cov Cath at Beechwood game eliminates that option. Now with the CC vs Scott game I have another option. Thanks! Newport game is still on with tickets available and with HC beating Conner, I feel like that will be a close game. Is this a district seeding game as well?

Holy Cross and Newport are not in the same district if that is what you are asking.

 

Cov Cath and Beechwood will be for 35th district seeding.

I will be surprised if either game is all that close, but the "energy" at the game at Beechwood should be well worth the price of admission (assuming you were one of the few to get a ticket).

 

Neither game may very well prove to be all that close, but Newport beat Holy Cross on a buzzer beater in the 9th region All A final a few weeks ago. It was a really fun, well-played game!

This thread is all over the place.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.