Ninth region games February 1

I'm deciding between two games tonight and want to know everyones thoughts on which game will be the best. Cov. Cath. plays at Beechwood or Holy Cross plays at Newport? I have not seen the Draud kid play but I've never been to a game at Newport before. Both should be great but unfortunately there's only one of me. It's a ninth region night!

I'm deciding between two games tonight and want to know everyones thoughts on which game will be the best. Cov. Cath. plays at Beechwood or Holy Cross plays at Newport? I have not seen the Draud kid play but I've never been to a game at Newport before. Both should be great but unfortunately there's only one of me. It's a ninth region night!

The game is sold out tonight, only people with a pre sale ticket will get in.

From a competitive stand point the CCH/Beechwood should be all in favor of CCH. I guess if all the tickets are gone it really leaves you no choice but Newport/HC. Not knowing who will play due to the weather, the Simon Kenton/Oldham County game might be an option.

It's not a 9th region game but Campbell county vs Scott is going to be a great game. Two teams that became a big rivalry last couple years

You are right. That would be a good game. The Cov Cath at Beechwood game eliminates that option. Now with the CC vs Scott game I have another option. Thanks! Newport game is still on with tickets available and with HC beating Conner, I feel like that will be a close game. Is this a district seeding game as well?

I will be surprised if either game is all that close, but the "energy" at the game at Beechwood should be well worth the price of admission (assuming you were one of the few to get a ticket).

Neither game may very well prove to be all that close, but Newport beat Holy Cross on a buzzer beater in the 9th region All A final a few weeks ago. It was a really fun, well-played game!