Introducing the new "unorganized religion"

acemona

Ace...All Scripture is God Breathed. Genesis 19: Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed. Why Ace?

Leviticus 18: All of it.

Matthew 15:19: JESUS said For out of the Heart comes evil thoughts, murder,Adultery, Sexual Immorality,. These what makes Man unclean.

Acts 15:20 Instead we should write to them telling them to Abstain from Sexual Immorality.

Romans 1:24 Therefore God gave them over in there sinful desires of their hearts to Sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

1st Corinthians 5:1 It is reported there is Sexual Immoraity among you.

1st Corinthians 6:13:18 The body is not meant for sexual Immorality and must flee.

1st Corinthians 7:2 Each man shall have his own wife, and each women have her own husband.

1st Corinthians 10:8 We should not commit Sexual Immorality, as some of them did-and in one day 23K of them DIED.

Galatians 5:19 Acts of the Sinful Nature Sexual Immorality those willnot inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:3 But among you must not be a hint of Sexual Immorality.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death therefore whatever belongs to your earthy manner Sexual Immorality.

Hebrews 12:16 See to it that no one is Sexual Immoral.

Revelations 21:8 He said to me...It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega. To him that is thirsty I will give to drink with out cost from of the spring of water of life (Jesus mentions this to the Smaratian women at the well) He who overcomes will inherit all of this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. BUT the Cowardly the unbelieving,the Vile,the murderers, the Sexual Immoral, their place will be in the eternal fire.

Ace we cannot Pick and Choose scriptures. These are not my words but my teaching.

However, not a word from Jesus on homosexuality, b/c Jesus wasn't about pointing out sin. BTW, none of those scriptures talk about homosexuality either. It talks about sexual immorality and you make the jump.

Homosexuality was not even a word that Paul used, the Greek word translated most often means adult men with their male students, no reference in the new testament to adult, monogamous same gender sex.

What does God Breathed anyway and where does it say that? Curiosity?

Why did they have to have a diet to decide which letters to use a scripture. Paul did not realize his letters would be used by us, they were for the particular church he was addressing.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, not a word from Jesus on homosexuality, b/c Jesus wasn't about pointing out sin. BTW, none of those scriptures talk about homosexuality either. It talks about sexual immorality and you make the jump.

Homosexuality was not even a word that Paul used, the Greek word translated most often means adult men with their male students, no reference in the new testament to adult, monogamous same gender sex.

What does God Breathed anyway and where does it say that? Curiosity?

Why did they have to have a diet to decide which letters to use a scripture. Paul did not realize his letters would be used by us, they were for the particular church he was addressing.

On the bolded, wow!

How do you take Jesus calling Peter Satan? And there are several incidents of him RIPPING the disciples for their lack of faith.

He turned over tables and drove out the money-changers out with a WHIP. Was that Jesus showing them love? Toughlove?

He was a message of love and peace and also sin and punishment.

My point to a tee.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

BTW I simply have to call a huge Baloney on this not picking and choosing scripture. We do not even attempt to live by the Levitical Laws and we don't preach anywhere that we should.

We wear clothes made of more than one thread,

we don't sell our daughters into slavery.

We don't only eat land living animals that have BOTH a splite hoof AND chew their cud.

We eat more than only the "water" animals that have fins and scales.

We don't have 33 days of purification for women after child birth.

Do not hold back the wages of a hired man overnight (I get paid every two weeks)

Do not charge interest

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge

Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed

Do not cut the hair at the sides of you head or clip off the edges of your beard

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the Lord your God

No, no, no we never pick and choose we always spread the entire scripture.

BTW I simply have to call a huge baloney on this not picking and choosing scripture. We do not even attempt to live by the Levitical Laws and we don't preach anywhere that we should.

We wear clothes made of more than one thread,

we don't sell our daughters into slavery.

We don't only eat land living animals that have BOTH a splite hoof AND chew their cud.

We eat more than only the "water" animals that have fins and scales.

We don't have 33 days of purification for women after child birth.

Do not hold back the wages of a hired man overnight (I get paid every two weeks)

Do not charge interest

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge

Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed

Do not cut the hair at the sides of you head or clip off the edges of your beard

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the Lord your God

No, no, no we never pick and choose we always spread the entire scripture.

I agree that there are rules in the OT that we no longer have to abide by. Jesus fulfilled the law and freed us from so much of it. Not do away with it but fulfilled the requirements of the law. There is a difference.

And the Scripture I pointed out to you is JESUS' WORDS. And I am still curious on how you view Jesus saying he came NOT bringing peace but a sword and families will be pitted against each other.

I agree 100% with you that we need to preach a message of love, hope and understanding, but I feel that is balanced with the consequences of not being a follower of Jesus Christ. I feel if our message is too IMBALANCED either way, it is the wrong message.

Question for you Ace (and again let me say I love the debate. It has been civil and good and I appreciate that.): If it is not important about sin and where we go for eternity, why did Jesus himself feel the need to teach on it? Surely, if Jesus felt it was important (separating sheep and goat sermon), it should be an important message for me to teach to.

I agree that there are rules in the OT that we no longer have to abide by. Jesus fulfilled the law and freed us from so much of it. Not do away with it but fulfilled the requirements of the law. There is a difference.

And the Scripture I pointed out to you is JESUS' WORDS. And I am still curious on how you view Jesus saying he came NOT bringing peace but a sword and families will be pitted against each other.

I agree 100% with you that we need to preach a message of love, hope and understanding, but I feel that is balanced with the consequences of not being a follower of Jesus Christ. I feel if our message is too IMBALANCED either way, it is the wrong message.

Question for you Ace (and again let me say I love the debate. It has been civil and good and I appreciate that.): If it is not important about sin and where we go for eternity, why did Jesus himself feel the need to teach on it? Surely, if Jesus felt it was important (separating sheep and goat sermon), it should be an important message for me to teach to.

Very simple, in the story of the sheep and the goats he separated the groups based on how they treated the "least of these" not on whether or not they sinned. But on whether or not they lived with mercy, compassion and forgiveness.

Very simple, in the story of the sheep and the goats he separated the groups based on how they treated the "least of these" not on whether or not they sinned. But on whether or not they lived with mercy, compassion and forgiveness.

Good answer.:thumb:

Let's try a new one with Jesus talking about sin.

Matthew 18:7-9 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

7"Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! 8If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

Sure seems like he is preaching about a sin and the dangers of it. In fact, not sure you can get much graphic than this. Should we not preach the message as Jesus preached it? Full and complete?

As far as not preaching sin to our brothers, here is Jesus' NOT SERMON but INSTRUCTIONS.

Matthew 18

A Brother Who Sins Against You

15"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'[c] 17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be[d]bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.

Here are a few that seem pretty straight to the point to me.........

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV): "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind it is abomination."

Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:24-32:

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them

Good answer.:thumb:

Let's try a new one with Jesus talking about sin.

Matthew 18:7-9 (New International Version)

New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

7"Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! 8If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

Sure seems like he is preaching about a sin and the dangers of it. In fact, not sure you can get much graphic than this. Should we not preach the message as Jesus preached it? Full and complete?

Good Question???:D

What about this one?

Matthew 18: 12-14

What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wondered off? ?And if he finds it, I tell you the truth he is happier about than one sheep than about the nninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way you father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.

Appears to me that God will not stop until ALL have been found.

What about this one?

What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wondered off? ?And if he finds it, I tell you the truth he is happier about than one sheep than about the nninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way you father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.

I hope you are right, but too many Scriptures indicate that is not true. What about when Moses came down off the mountain and God opened up the Earth to swallow 3500 (I believe)?

I agree that he is happier with one that wandered away and came back than one that had always been faithful. Doesn't mean that he loved either more or less.

So do you not believe in hell?

As far as not preaching sin to our brothers, here is Jesus' NOT SERMON but INSTRUCTIONS.

Matthew 18

A Brother Who Sins Against You

15"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'[c] 17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be[d]bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[e] loosed in heaven.

This is a brother who sins against YOU not Elton John whom you believes sins against God.

Some scripture you also quoted earlier was a rebuke of Christian Brothers (and sisters), not sinners. Jesus did get angry at the money changers for defiling God's house, but he saved his most vile angry, not for those that the community called sinners, but for the self-righteous, religious conservatives of his day. Thsoe who told everyone else how to live.

BTW did Jesus lecture the adulterous woman who was about to be stoned on her sinful ways, or did he lecture those who were about to do the stoning?

Did he lecture Zacheus about taking money from the Jewish people, or did he go to have dinner with him?

What about this one?

It appears he will give ALL the opportunity to be found.......You have referenced pieces of the passage below but lets look at the whole message. Remember, these words are straight from Christ.

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.