Brohm and Bush

gametime

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Bush isnt Willis MaGahee. He will need to come back to prove that he's fully recovered. Same for Brohm, he is also injury prone and needs another year.

But I do think he is good enough to make a roster and than it would be up to him to prove hisself. I hope he comes back but I just dont see it.

For what it's worth, this site has both being top 10 picks in the draft.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/index.cfm

ESPN does not have either listed among its top 8 juniors. I don't see either one being a top 10 pick this year if they come out early. That being said I'd say both would be first day picks with Bush possibly being a first round pick. In my opinion Bush has the most to lose by coming back--if he rehabs and looks good at the combine I don't think scouts would hesitate to pick him as his injury shouldn't affect his power and explosiveness. On the other hand if he comes back and gets dinged at all he could get the injury prone label--if I have to guess I'd think he will leave. As for Brohm while I think he would be a first day pick I think he would have a lot to gain by coming back--besides the chance to go for a title. His stats this year have only been okay and coming back would give him a chance to show that maybe it has been his thumb that has held him down somewhat. Besides he would definately be drafted behind Brady Quinn this year and with a really good year next year he could play himself into the first quarterback taken. Personally I'd like to see them both come back, I'd really like to see them together in that system.

I think Brohm needs to come back...IMO, he's nowhere near ready for the pace of the NFL game...To me, he's still adapting to the pace of the college game...Leaving after this year could turn out to be a major error on his part..I think his stock is down a little right now..

Bush, on the other hand, should go to the NFL...He's physically ready and I feel it would be a big mistake to come back and risk further injury and any chance to play in the NFL..His draft status will be lower now, but, he'll have his chance to prove himself and move his stock up..