Ohio State 17 Illinois 10

oldrambler

The Ohio State came out strong and then fell off on offense and got a 17-10 win over Illinois. The Buckeye defense remained very impressive in the win. Looks like both the Buckeyes and that school up north did just what they had to do to win today. GO BUCKS!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Illinois is very weak...Most seem to think the Buckeyes are untouchable.. They were very average today..If they would have been playing a decent team, they woulda gotten hammered....I could certainly see UL playing with them...

Now you're going to get it!:eek:

Except from me, because I agree.

Louisville defintley has the potential to beat them. Illinois had the right idea just not the talent. They have a good defense but if you spread them out and get those linebackers having to defend a reciever I dont think theyd be as affective.

One question for Lousivlle fans, how good is their D- Secondary? Because if they was to play I think a big part of that game would rely on how well Louisville contained Ginn and Gonzalez. I think the best player and most affective player on The Buckeyes team is the speedy Teddy Ginn. When he is shutdown they struggle more but hes hard to shut down.

If you sit down and watch Corso and Herbstreit every week they keep talking about "STYLE" points, is it just me or have the Buckeyes not really dominated teams all year, even the teams that they should've they never put away. I understand the concept of teams not running up the score, but beating Illinois by 7, that's cutting it a little too close, dont you think?

If you sit down and watch Corso and Herbstreit every week they keep talking about "STYLE" points, is it just me or have the Buckeyes not really dominated teams all year, even the teams that they should've they never put away. I understand the concept of teams not running up the score, but beating Illinois by 7, that's cutting it a little too close, dont you think?

Their average margin of victory is 23 points, and this was the first game closer than 14. Back to the drawing board...

Yes Illinois was way to close for comfort, but every team has a game or two a season where they look mortal. But to say that tOSU has not really dominated teams all year?, come on. You really have not been paying attention. To answer your question, it's just you.