Football Player Named Homecoming Queen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcqueary Central had a girl on their team a few years ago. I think she played reciever? It seemed to me the boys tried to play around her and not hit her.

I was suprised to see her out their. She did ok.

I like the idea about being the kicker but not wide reciever. I would be concerned with serious injury.

Girls have just as much right on the football field as anyone. Rock Hill had a girl starter, she's graduated though. I figure if they can workout and take the hits let them take it. My daughter played football for school and she loved it She played two years and then kinda got out of the tomboy phase and wanted to date football players instead of be one.

I'm going to have to agree with both sides. I think it does distract from the game by having a girl out there, and the players might not play as hard being afraid they would hurt her, and if they did play as hard then something very scary could happen. On the other hand, if she gets the job done then let her play I guess. I just hope there is never a bad snap that goes her way, because the outcome could end up being nasty.

When I was in school, there was a girl that played football for one year. She quit, not because she couldn't play well, but because of all the nasty comments and such from the other teams.

She was a brute and played on the line. The other teams had heard there was a girl on the team, but were surprised at the end of the game to find out which one it was.

Well if you GUYS want to play football with girls, bring back the "powder puff" football.

There have been girls at kicker, reciever, QB, even line(wo)man. If they can compete, I say they should go for it. Football's fun, why try and hold a girl back if she can play?

They might hurt the self esteem of the poor little boys they outplay.:irked:

Or they might get knocked out, bruise their reproductive organs, be more suseptable to injury due to a lack of strength, but they may hurt a young man's self esteem.

Or they might get knocked out, bruise their reproductive organs, be more suseptable to injury due to a lack of strength, but they may hurt a young man's self esteem.

Gimme a break! We all know that high schools cannot restrict girls from coming out for football. I'm a traditionalist, just don't get upset if Nancy gets hammered on a play.

Gimme a break! We all know that high schools cannot restrict girls from coming out for football. I'm a traditionalist, just don't get upset if Nancy gets hammered on a play.

When I was in high school one of our opponents had a female kicker. There was a bad snap on a pat. Our outside linebacker put his forearm under her chin and knocked her out cold. He was making a statement that was heard loud and clear. She was not physically able to protect herself in a manner that should have allowed her to be on a varsity football field. When they woke her with smelling salt, I think she looked something like this:creepy: .