Football Player Named Homecoming Queen

When I was in high school one of our opponents had a female kicker. There was a bad snap on a pat. Our outside linebacker put his forearm under her chin and knocked her out cold. He was making a statement that was heard loud and clear. She was not physically able to protect herself in a manner that should have allowed her to be on a varsity football field. When they woke her with smelling salt, I think she looked something like this:creepy: .

That could have hapened to a guy, too. Was the statement by your linebacker to take a cheap shot to a kicker? Can't find a better man.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or they might get knocked out, bruise their reproductive organs, be more suseptable to injury due to a lack of strength, but they may hurt a young man's self esteem.

Bruise their reproductive organs??? Come on Camel...I am not saying these girls should be on the line, but a skill position like kicker is appropriate. Plus her record is awesome.

Bruise their reproductive organs??? Come on Camel...I am not saying these girls should be on the line, but a skill position like kicker is appropriate. Plus her record is awesome.

I am not arguing against her record. My point is that she doesn't belong on the field against high school athletes. It only takes one hit.

That could have hapened to a guy, too. Was the statement by your linebacker to take a cheap shot to a kicker? Can't find a better man.

It wasn't a penalty, however it wasn't a normal act either. I have never seen a guy knocked out on the football field from a forearm, especially one from 180 lb kid.

(i am his daughter)

i would have to agree that a football player named homecoming queen is quite impressive! i was a little worried when i saw the title, but then read on and found that it was pretty awesome!! my friend and i were very excited to hear that a girl was playin football. we disagree with the person who said football is not for girls, we think that if they have the power and the heart, then we say "get it girl" haha.

we were just very impressed!! GO GIRL!!