Wisconsin vs. Ohio State (Big10 Championship game)

oldrambler

The Big10 Champ is ???  

19 members have voted

1. 1. The Big10 Champ is ???

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not one that believes that Wisconsin is a "fraud" or doesn't deserve their ranking and / or probable playoff berth if they beat OSU. Wisconsin plays excellent defense imo and their offense isn't flashy but they grind it out and beat you.

Having said that ....this one depends on which OSU team shows up ...the one with as much or more talent than anyone in America or the one that showed up and let an average at best Iowa team hang 55 on them. I do think that the Buckeyes win the Big10 Championship and salvage that out of a season that not only the conference but the national title was expected.

Bucks win by 10.

If they put OSU in over Alabama peoples heads may explode.
The biggest difference between OSU last year and Bama this year is the wins @Oklahoma and home against Michigan. Bama's best win this year is now home against LSU. Bama will get in over OSU, but the talking heads this week are going to try and make it seem more compelling than it actually will be.

The biggest difference between OSU last year and Bama this year is the wins @Oklahoma and home against Michigan. Bama's best win this year is now home against LSU. Bama will get in over OSU, but the talking heads this week are going to try and make it seem more compelling than it actually will be.

IMO you can’t say that at the time of that Florida State game they were a bad team, they’re now a bad team because of injuries. If their QB doesn’t get hurt I think they’re still a top 20 team at worst.

I can forgive Alabama’s one loss on the road at Auburn a lot more than I can OSU’s road blow out loss to Iowa and then blowout loss to Oklahoma at home.