North Carolina State 39 Louisville 25

hrcarrier

Odds of Lamar playing in the bowl game?

Entering the season some people said low…. I have no idea, but it's one reason I’ve taken the time to really enjoying watching him thus far.

However, I feel like they are so focused on preparing him for the pros that at times things seem a bit less natural and dynamic. (or maybe the team is just a lot worse lol)

If UL is focused on preparing Lamar for the pros, I would call that a fail at this point in the season. He looks nothing like an NFL quarterback to me in what I have seen so far this season. His future in the NFL right now is at wide receiver.

I honestly think Louisville is doing a disservice to themselves. They're trying to make him into something he's not. He's not a pocket passer. I do think he will get a shot at playing QB in the NFL, but I don't think his ceiling is Vick. His ceiling to me is more Tyrod Taylor. He shows flashes of being able to make the throws an NFL QB has to make, he just doesn't do it often enough.

I just heard a Louisville fan on the radio saying he still believes this team can go 10-2.

After watching that game last night, he believes that team can go 10-2. Wow.

I don't think it's very probable, but look at it from a strictly numbers standpoint: that's probably the last ranked team Louisville will play all season unless FSU gets themselves together. We'll find out tomorrow if the Noles have any life left in them.

How much better does Louisville really need to play to beat the string of nobodies left after that?

I don't think it's very probable, but look at it from a strictly numbers standpoint: that's probably the last ranked team Louisville will play all season unless FSU gets themselves together. We'll find out tomorrow if the Noles have any life left in them.

How much better does Louisville really need to play to beat the string of nobodies left after that?

I think there are still 3 losses on that schedule.

I've come to the conclusion that UL just is not a very good team. Next game is on Oct. 14 vs. Boston College. If the Cardinals lose that one, they may go into free fall. I don't see any spirit or fun on this team.

I agree. If they lose to Boston College the rest of the season could be in trouble from a motivational perspective.

NC State is a very good team. They're the #1 threat to Clemson in the ACC. It's not a huge threat, but a threat none the less.

I agree. If NC State continues improving, beating Clemson may not be as long of a shot as I thought previously. I'd still consider it a pretty big upset if it happens.