North Carolina State 39 Louisville 25

hrcarrier

The NC QB and offense are pretty good except in the red zone. The Cards are not real good and just got worse because Williams, a stud, is likely done. I have not been impressed with the Louisville QB play since the UK loss late last year.

Rough game for the Cards, just couldn't play well enough defensively. The interception at the end was obviously a killer after the defense could finally get a three and out.

Based on how things have went since the first week, I have no idea how NC State lost to South Carolina. Has to be one of the more accidental losses of the season so far if those actually exist.

The NC QB and offense are pretty good except in the red zone. The Cards are not real good and just got worse because Williams, a stud, is likely done. I have not been impressed with the Louisville QB play since the UK loss late last year.

They haven't seemed the same as a team since losing to Kentucky last season. The loss of Williams definitely won't help, especially if he's out long.

Based on how things have went since the first week, I have no idea how NC State lost to South Carolina. Has to be one of the more accidental losses of the season so far if those actually exist.

I think NC State threw two interceptions in the end zone against South Carolina, which ultimately cost them the game. That goes back to @Toothpick's statement about being poor in the red zone. They've got a pretty good team, though.

According to the C-J, Louisville ran 77 plays last night and Jackson either threw the ball or ran himself on 66 of them. There is just no threat to run the ball to keep defenses honest.

To say I'm discouraged right now is an understatement. I was wary of being overly happy about losing a coordinator that would let Kentucky score 40 points on his defense just to replace him with another guy who let Kentucky score 40 on him. That's proving right.

I know this secondary isn't great, but are they so bad that we need to be giving 8 yard cushions on almost every play? Ugh.

I just... I hate everything about UofL right now. I want to level the whole thing and start over in NAIA.

...not really, but I'm not happy.

NC State is a very good team. They're the #1 threat to Clemson in the ACC. It's not a huge threat, but a threat none the less.

I wouldn't write off Miami.

Im not shocked of the result, I was suprised the odd makers had UofL the favorite.

I wouldn't write off Miami.

Im not shocked of the result, I was suprised the odd makers had UofL the favorite.

I'm still holding off on Miami until they play some athletes who can match up with them physically. I've seen this act from Mark Richt before. We'll know a lot more about them after this weekend. My guess is that Miami is actually pretty good. But I've been fooled before.

I just... I hate everything about UofL right now. I want to level the whole thing and start over in NAIA.

...not really, but I'm not happy.

My daughter is a UofL alum and she is extremely disappointed in "her school" right now also.