Bengals/Browns Predictions

Who do you think wins this game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

I know this is crazy for me to say. But a part of me hopes they lose, because another bad performance by Dalton and a lost to the Browns. Could possibly force their hand in at least giving McCarron a chance to start. Ability wise neither are special talents and won't wow you with their arm. However I would like to see if a qb who imo would be a better leader and mentally tougher in big situations would make a difference or not.

What i don't want to see is them let McCarron walk and be stuck with the same ole same ole with Dalton for another 3 years and eventually have someone like Green who is tired of it and wants out. Especially when he sees former teammates like Jones and Sanu thriving and having fun in better situations in a more wide open offense.

I know this is crazy for me to say. But a part of me hopes they lose, because another bad performance by Dalton and a lost to the Browns. Could possibly force their hand in at least giving McCarron a chance to start. Ability wise neither are special talents and won't wow you with their arm. However I would like to see if a qb who imo would be a better leader and mentally tougher in big situations would make a difference or not.

What i don't want to see is them let McCarron walk and be stuck with the same ole same ole with Dalton for another 3 years and eventually have someone like Green who is tired of it and wants out. Especially when he sees former teammates like Jones and Sanu thriving and having fun in better situations in a more wide open offense.

I thought you were a Bengals fan. :lol2:

Here is to hoping that the Bengals continue with the use of Joe Mixon. He is the future of the backfield and I really liked what I saw out of him on Sunday.

You can just tell by how he runs he is a different type of back. A true feature back, and has size, and great vision, with speed and moves. Sadly he plays behind a line that is not a good run blocking line either.

Which gets back to why i didn't want to crown Elliott last year as the best back in the NFL last year like some wanted to. While he is very good. There is also probably at least 10 other runningbacks who may look like the best in the NFL when running behind the best line. Mixon may not have that rookie year that people drool over like Elliott's. But more because of not having as good of a line too.