Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Have to go to a wedding the wedding in a couple weeks for the wife's family, all Browns fans. Bengals lose this game, it's gonna be a long weekend.

The only fitting thing would be a 0-0 tie, eventually leading to the Chargers getting the #1 draft pick.

 

The Bengals can't even tank right. They at least have tried to win games over the last few seasons, unlike the Browns.

If the Bengals wind up losing this one, I'll officially be on the "Fire Marvin Lewis" train. Not sure how I've managed to stay off it.

Really think this could go either way .

Why bother with a prediction thread for this game? Both teams are already posturing for draft position!

I wish I could watch the Bengals from a planet that was 29 light years away. I bet they would be pretty good. Probably be superbowl bound.

Here is to hoping that the Bengals continue with the use of Joe Mixon. He is the future of the backfield and I really liked what I saw out of him on Sunday.

No chance the Bengals lose to the Browns. None.

I know this is crazy for me to say. But a part of me hopes they lose, because another bad performance by Dalton and a lost to the Browns. Could possibly force their hand in at least giving McCarron a chance to start. Ability wise neither are special talents and won't wow you with their arm. However I would like to see if a qb who imo would be a better leader and mentally tougher in big situations would make a difference or not.

 

What i don't want to see is them let McCarron walk and be stuck with the same ole same ole with Dalton for another 3 years and eventually have someone like Green who is tired of it and wants out. Especially when he sees former teammates like Jones and Sanu thriving and having fun in better situations in a more wide open offense.

No chance the Bengals lose to the Browns. None.

 

I think you are right, even though part of me wouldn't mind if they did lose. As I explained above.

I know this is crazy for me to say. But a part of me hopes they lose, because another bad performance by Dalton and a lost to the Browns. Could possibly force their hand in at least giving McCarron a chance to start. Ability wise neither are special talents and won't wow you with their arm. However I would like to see if a qb who imo would be a better leader and mentally tougher in big situations would make a difference or not.

 

What i don't want to see is them let McCarron walk and be stuck with the same ole same ole with Dalton for another 3 years and eventually have someone like Green who is tired of it and wants out. Especially when he sees former teammates like Jones and Sanu thriving and having fun in better situations in a more wide open offense.

 

I thought you were a Bengals fan. :lol2:

No chance the Bengals lose to the Browns. None.

 

I can hear Andy Dalton saying "oh yeah? Hold my beer."

Here is to hoping that the Bengals continue with the use of Joe Mixon. He is the future of the backfield and I really liked what I saw out of him on Sunday.

 

You can just tell by how he runs he is a different type of back. A true feature back, and has size, and great vision, with speed and moves. Sadly he plays behind a line that is not a good run blocking line either.

 

Which gets back to why i didn't want to crown Elliott last year as the best back in the NFL last year like some wanted to. While he is very good. There is also probably at least 10 other runningbacks who may look like the best in the NFL when running behind the best line. Mixon may not have that rookie year that people drool over like Elliott's. But more because of not having as good of a line too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.