Bengals/Browns Predictions

Who do you think wins this game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

I thought you were a Bengals fan. :lol2:

I am but I also know the Bengals rarely make changes unless their hand is forced. I also know we have a qb who is not a leader, and shrinks in pressure moments. That's not exactly something to get to excited about. So if losing to a horrible Browns team creates a change at qb, then I am for it.

Don't forget who knows where your Pats would be if Bledsoe never got hurt. They went from losing to a horrible team in the Bengals with Bledsoe. To super bowl champs that same year with Brady. Not saying McCarron would be Brady. But sometimes a different qb could change everything. Just look what the cowboys have done with a 4th round pick in Dak. As a passer he wasn't as good as Romo yet, and definitely not as experienced. However him being the qb changed everything, and keeps getting better with it.

The Bengals aren't going to fire Marvin midseason. Which obviously the head coach is a huge problem. However I feel it's not good to have a qb who is not a leader and not good in pressure moments. So I would rather them see if McCarron makes in difference at all before they lose him. If he doesn't then use your top 5 pick to draft one of those qbs coming out. Trade Dalton for another pick and start a new with a new coach.

I am but I also know the Bengals rarely make changes unless their hand is forced. I also know we have a qb who is not a leader, and shrinks in pressure moments. That's not exactly something to get to excited about. So if losing to a horrible Browns team creates a change at qb, then I am for it.

Don't forget who knows where your Pats would be if Bledsoe never got hurt. They went from losing to a horrible team in the Bengals with Bledsoe. To super bowl champs that same year with Brady. Not saying McCarron would be Brady. But sometimes a different qb could change everything. Just look what the cowboys have done with a 4th round pick in Dak. As a passer he wasn't as good as Romo yet, and definitely not as experienced. However him being the qb changed everything, and keeps getting better with it.

The Bengals aren't going to fire Marvin midseason. Which obviously the head coach is a huge problem. However I feel it's not good to have a qb who is not a leader and not good in pressure moments. So I would rather them see if McCarron makes in difference at all before they lose him. If he doesn't then use your top 5 pick to draft one of those qbs coming out. Trade Dalton for another pick and start a new with a new coach.

TL;DR

I just find it odd you're rooting for your team to lose...:idunno:

The biggest problems for the Browns right now appear to be WRs and DBs. Eight drops in the last game by the WRs. #1 WR Corey Coleman is out for 6 weeks with broken hand.

Veteran Kenny Britt is not earning his money. He needs to step up. WRs caught 6 of 22 targets against the Colts. Awful.

DBs couldn't stop TY Hilton in the last game and Antonio Brown against the Steelers. They better have an answer for Green in this game.

To be fair no QB has yet to have success against him this season. I'm merely just curious at watching those two battle.

Two be fair he also hasn't really had to fear any qb hurting him. Savage, Mariota, and Flacco is not qbs who strike fair in passing defenses. He is very good CB. But based off the bad play of Dalton Ramsey most likely will look like he will win the matchup even if Green is getting open.