While millions visit the Ark, Grant County is sinking fast trying to avoid bankruptcy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Went by there yesterday going to Skyline. Looks like some of the work crews doing the McDonald's remodel have staged some equipment there. But, the building is still standing.

Well then by all means create more traffic on that road with a stop sign at the end, lol.

Don't know. Heard someone mention a couple of months ago that he was surprised they were still in business even then.

Granted I am not by there in the morning or lunch time (unless the odd day Im dropping the dog off at mamma's) but I never see anyone there on the weekends when I drive by.

It doesn't seem like an attraction that anyone would want to visit twice. I feel like I would go see it once but not sure I would need to go back unless it changes or something.

Thats is a fair point, they do have several exhibit areas that will change at times. I can tell you that the ARK is not 100% completed, from things I have seen its not 50% completed to be honest. Remember the ARK is more than just the ARK. They have other things there as well. They are adding the Theater that is supposed to be up and going next summer. They have a zoo at the ARK, of which they have expansion plans for the next 5 years on, and can do more after that.

I think what many dont realize is that the property the ARK is on, is way bigger than just where the ARK is, so there is plenty of room to grow and add things.