2002 Little League Champions-Where are they now?

All Tell

Not sure what to read of this story. It tells a sad story for of a few of the kids. Any of them have jobs? Careers, families? Take any random kids from 15 years ago and see where they are today. There are winners and losers. Along with many that just go along their merry way. I'm sure many had expectations of greatness but a lot of parents and kids have the same experience.

Not sure what to read of this story. It tells a sad story for of a few of the kids. Any of them have jobs? Careers, families? Take any random kids from 15 years ago and see where they are today. There are winners and losers. Along with many that just go along their merry way. I'm sure many had expectations of greatness but a lot of parents and kids have the same experience.

I was expecting a lot more from the story. Not really worth the click.

Same. It basically said one kid made the minor leagues and the other died of an overdose. Any info on the other 13~ kids?

"We had eight to ten-hour practices every day,” World Series champion Ethan Henry said. “Our coach expected perfection. I think it was really good for us, and I also think it's good for the country that we have high expectations for people and we treat them with high expectations."

Really?