2017 East/West NKY All Star Game

East- Chase Keller- Brossart, Austin Rice-Dixie

I am not sure about the west but from what I overheard, Coopers QB and possibly Holy Cross QB maybe somebody can confirm

This was a big problem last year in addition to kids being selected to play that actually did not participate. Coaches need to do a better job in my opinion putting rosters together in order to make the teams as close to even as possible. Also seems like interest in this game has dwindled quite a bit over the last several years.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Star game is tonight, 7:30 at Dixie, anybody planning on going out to watch?

I'll be there. I'll be the guy in Columbia blue and a big mouth. Can't miss me.

I'll be there watching

I'll see you there... I just won't know that I saw you.

This was a big problem last year in addition to kids being selected to play that actually did not participate. Coaches need to do a better job in my opinion putting rosters together in order to make the teams as close to even as possible. Also seems like interest in this game has dwindled quite a bit over the last several years.

Like most small, regional All-Star games, many of the kids with bigger college offers are going to skip the game. It's a nice event, and gives a lot of kids one last chance to play in a real football game, but I believe these types of events are going to struggle and become less and less competitive and meaningful over time.

Why isn't the Highlands qb playing? I know SK QB Racke is getting ready to head to Wofford.