Bishop Brossart

CovCath

NewCath

Newport

Bellvue

Holmes

Dixie

Dayton

I think this is last year's. SK kids were told they would be practicing at Campbell County and playing for Campbell's head coach.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is last year's. SK kids were told they would be practicing at Campbell County and playing for Campbell's head coach.

Really? They have had the same schoils on the same side gor years unless changed it this year. Who is playing for SK?

Because Lickert went crying and complaining to the NKCA that it was lopsided. He wasnt complaining when Highlands/CCH were sending a lot of talent and that side won a few in a row.

He also wanted to have a draft for qbs.

Because Lickert went crying and complaining to the NKCA that it was lopsided. He wasnt complaining when Highlands/CCH were sending a lot of talent and that side won a few in a row.

So what are the teams now?

Wow this is a pretty bold statement. You must be in the know. Lol

That makes no sense the East has won several times.

Since you attend these meetings, can you enlighten us on how this organization works? Can one coach make universal changes to the organization? Is there a bureaucratic process that people vote on changes and majority rules?

Really? They have had the same schoils on the same side gor years unless changed it this year. Who is playing for SK?

I know Carter, Kincaid, Mitchell Kreidenweis, and Vance are, not sure of any others. Word is Racke is headed to Wofford right after his HS graduation.

Hendrix heading to ISU early?

I am not sure if he is playing but I do know he is going up a little early. I think it is more of a "we'd rather you not play" kind of thing so he doesn't risk injury if he isn't playing. I have not confirmed yet if he is playing or not yet, though.

Update!!!!!!

Just confirmed Hendrix is not playing because he doesn't want to risk injury. He goes up to Indiana State in early July.

Confirmed for Cooper:

Roksvag (OL/DL)

J. Jackson (RB/CB)

Lonaker (QB)

Centers (OL/LB)

Edited by KingOfClutch33
Update!

I am not sure if he is playing but I do know he is going up a little early. I think it is more of a "we'd rather you not play" kind of thing so he doesn't risk injury if he isn't playing. I have not confirmed yet if he is playing or not yet, though.

Update!!!!!!

Just confirmed Hendrix is not playing because he doesn't want to risk injury. He goes up to Indiana State in early July.

Confirmed for Cooper:

Roksvag (OL/DL)

J. Jackson (RB/CB)

Lonaker (QB)

Centers (OL/LB)

Thank you for the update. I hope Hendrix has a great career at ISU.