2017 East/West NKY All Star Game

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the update. I hope Hendrix has a great career at ISU.

Very nice of you! From all that I am hearing they expect Dante to come in and compete day 1 for some playing time but also that they will not hesitate to Red shirt him if they feel he needs an extra year! Either way, I expect to be hearing that name quite often in the Sycamore media guide

Looks like they added teams?

I think this may be just for cheerleading. I'm fairly certain Pendleton, W-town, Gallatin, and Walton aren't members of the NKAC. And I know St Henry won't have anyone playing in the game.

I wonder why they was added and no SK?

As far as why these teams were added, it's probably as simple as they are paying dues to be part of the "conference" for cheerleading. For those new schools it's probably a way to maximize their competition (whatever that may be for cheerleading...and I'm just purely guessing). As to why SK isn't sending anyone, maybe they don't have that many seniors and those they have declined to go. Notice some schools are only sending one. Again, none of those schools participate in the NKAC in any other sport, except for St. Henry, which obviously doesn't have football.