Highlands 14 Conner 1 (JV)

ERTLJRS

The game was at Conner. $6.00 admission for a JV game. $2.00 for seniors. The Mc Donalds coupon given to the seniors expired last July.

Umpires, baseballs, uniforms, field dry, lawnmowers, bats , equipment, insurance, etc., etc., etc. Really? Six WHOLE dollars?

Umpires, baseballs, uniforms, field dry, lawnmowers, bats , equipment, insurance, etc., etc., etc. Really? Six WHOLE dollars?

That's hilarious bro. If game was at Highland Park, home of Highlands baseball, admission is nadda! So yeah, $6 for a JV game is a joke. And before you say that also covers ticket printing, ha, sounds like those are last years tickets so they are recycling. Save a tree!

I've always said Highlands needs to somehow charge for games but they don't. It's cool though!

That is a lot for a JV game and I do not care what you have to pay for. I did not think that many schools even charge admission for baseball and/or softball games.

That is a lot for a JV game and I do not care what you have to pay for. I did not think that many schools even charge admission for baseball and/or softball games.

Most of the frosh games I went to last year charged admission. CovCath does not charge for frosh games.

I am guessing about 50-60 people sat in the stands. Maybe 8-10 were Conner fans. There were a number of people sitting behind the backstop or along the third base line in lawn chairs. They did not enter the area where the admission was being charged. Conner fans who know better than to come in?

I can tell you what they are not spending the money on...the field. It is beyond horrible. Frankly, it is a safety concern.

I would begrudgingly pay $6 if it was my son playing but that is ridiculous. Who decides the rates? I mean its one thing if its Varsity and maybe a District or Regional game but sounds like a money grab to me. What's next $8.50 Pepsi's like your at the Reds game?

• 1 month later...