Who gets more wins this school year - Highlands football or boys basketball?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an abysmal thread. Poor dallaslaredo will wear the burden of starting this thread for a long time.

We must have different definitions of abysmal. Go read the Highlands game threads with 100+ posts where Highlands parents are trashing kids, coaches, and each other. This is a thread on a 5 year statistical anomaly that may or may not occur this year. But in your mind this is worse?

So you feel good about trashing a program and young boy's for your own pleasure? Got it. No need to explain.

Again, show me where I've trashed or called out a player, coach, or parent. I posted about an interesting stat anomaly that may or may not occur this year. Highlands FB has 1 win, so by posting that I'm trashing the program? I hope you have thicker skin than that.

There is a prediction thread for every game on here all season long. Using your logic, every time someone picks against a team, they are trashing that team for their own pleasure. Have you ever participated in a prediction thread? I hope those poor boys from team xxx don't see that you are picking against them. How dare you pick against them and trash their program. Will you be crusading to shut down all prediction threads for the good of the boys on the teams?

Highlands has some wonderful adults within their fan base, many of which are people I proudly call friends.

They also have a portion of their fan base that has rubbed all of their success in people's faces for as long as this site has been in existence.

You certainly won't find me amongst that group of people delighting in their struggles, but you can't be surprised that people are coming out of the woodwork to enjoy their down season.

Highlands has some wonderful adults within their fan base, many of which are people I proudly call friends.

They also have a portion of their fan base that has rubbed all of their success in people's faces for as long as this site has been in existence.

You certainly won't find me amongst that group of people delighting in their struggles, but you can't be surprised that people are coming out of the woodwork to enjoy their down season.

This.

We must have different definitions of abysmal. Go read the Highlands game threads with 100+ posts where Highlands parents are trashing kids, coaches, and each other. This is a thread on a 5 year statistical anomaly that may or may not occur this year. But in your mind this is worse?

Yes, that other thread responses are out of passion. And the HHS folks didn't start it. But they are passionate about it and (right or wrong), they are expressing their opinions.

This on the other hand was started by an outsider whose only intent is to stir the pot. Reminds of a song from the 80's. "too much time on his hands". C'mon, everyone sing along! (I will award a "like" to the first person to name the group!)

Spin it all you want! LOL!

COMPLIMENTS!

Edited by RCC9

Yes, that other thread responses are out of passion. And the HHS folks didn't start it. But they are passionate about it and (right or wrong), they are expressing their opinions.

This on the other hand was started by an outsider whose only intent is to stir the pot. Reminds of a song from the 80's. "too much time on his hands". C'mon, everyone sing along! (I will award a "like" to the first person to name the group!)

Spin it all you want! LOL!

COMPLIMENTS!

I'm not at all certain that the reverse psychology is working.