Who gets more wins this school year - Highlands football or boys basketball?

This is a tough one...if Highlands runs the table and is State Champs that puts them at 8 wins. History says that for the last 5 years, the football team has out-winned the basketball team every year:

[table=width: 400]

[tr]

[td]year[/td]

[td]2011[/td]

[td]2012[/td]

[td]2013[/td]

[td]2014[/td]

[td]2015[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Football[/td]

[td]15[/td]

[td]14[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Boys Basketball[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

With football at 1 win, I think I'll take hoops - but it will be close.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tough one...if Highlands runs the table and is State Champs that puts them at 8 wins. History says that for the last 5 years, the football team has out-winned the basketball team every year:

[table=width: 400]

[tr]

[td]year[/td]

[td]2011[/td]

[td]2012[/td]

[td]2013[/td]

[td]2014[/td]

[td]2015[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Football[/td]

[td]15[/td]

[td]14[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]13[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Boys Basketball[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

With football at 1 win, I think I'll take hoops - but it will be close.

First asking about how many players come from not ft thomas now this? Not a HHS fan but sounds like me your just trying to stir crap up?

First asking about how many players come from not ft thomas now this? Not a HHS fan but sounds like me your just trying to stir crap up?

I'm asking a question about a legit, interesting stat that may be reversed this year for the first time in 5 years. How you react is up to you.

Very much so. Pretty sure NOONE cares about if a basketball team has more wins than a football team or the other way around. Ive never known highlands to be a basketball powerhouse. When you think of highlands first thing I think about is football. IMO I think you should go find something else to do with your time.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BINGO!!!!!! Pretty sad isn't it?

It is. But it all goes back to the fascination some STILL have with HHS. The biggest game in NKY is about to happen this week and people are still posting about HHS. I mean this poster actually put in the time to look up the stats for this one!

Look at the views between the HHS threads at the top of the pages and the "game of the week" thread in the middle of the page.

Take is as a compliment! I do!

Kinda feels like I'm on a play ground right now. Why do all the bullies find it funny that Highlands is losing? No one cares that these are teenage boy's? For whatever reason they are losing they are. Get over it. Move on to something else. Like church maybe

Very much so. Pretty sure NOONE cares about if a basketball team has more wins than a football team or the other way around. Ive never known highlands to be a basketball powerhouse. When you think of highlands first thing I think about is football. IMO I think you should go find something else to do with your time.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Highlands has a long history of basketball success. Been somewhat of a tough go recently but, outside of Holmes, the Birds have had as much success as anybody in NKY.

Highlands has a long history of basketball success. Been somewhat of a tough go recently but, outside of Holmes, the Birds have had as much success as anybody in NKY.

Thats nice to know. I know their baseball team was runner up not long ago.

Was just saying when I think of highlands its typically because of football.

Kinda feels like I'm on a play ground right now. Why do all the bullies find it funny that Highlands is losing? No one cares that these are teenage boy's? For whatever reason they are losing they are. Get over it. Move on to something else. Like church maybe

I guess I could get back to reading the Cov Cath game thread where Highlands parents and/or supporters are calling each other out. (Remember, according to HHS insiders, all will be good soon, the you know what is coming, nothing to see here, thank-you for not discussing HHS football.)