Who gets more wins this school year - Highlands football or boys basketball?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a page where you can share pictures of the football game's for other parent's who didn't have a camera ? I have some awesome pictures of almost all the game's.

Lots of them.

Facebook, Google Photo something or other, Shutterfly...

Lots of them.

Facebook, Google Photo something or other, Shutterfly...

Thanks Allen. I do share mine on Facebook . But I'm talking about like when we play Cov Cath is there a way to get the picture's of the boy's to their parent's on the other team's that we play if there son is in the picture. I just didn't know if they had a share website

Thanks Allen. I do share mine on Facebook . But I'm talking about like when we play Cov Cath is there a way to get the picture's of the boy's to their parent's on the other team's that we play if there son is in the picture. I just didn't know if they had a share website

Steve Dyer is the admin for the CovCath Shutterfly account. He should be able to help.

csdyer1@gmail.com

Highlands has some wonderful adults within their fan base, many of which are people I proudly call friends.

They also have a portion of their fan base that has rubbed all of their success in people's faces for as long as this site has been in existence.

You certainly won't find me amongst that group of people delighting in their struggles, but you can't be surprised that people are coming out of the woodwork to enjoy their down season.

Get your licks in now while the heavyweight is down, there will be hell to pay when they get up off the mat.