Who gets more wins this school year - Highlands football or boys basketball?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently accuracy and getting the facts right is greatly underappreciated!

Not at all. Facts are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

However, the idea that you actually took the time to go as far as looking up these stats to post something like this is actually comical! Lol!

And it proves my point! A lot of time still focusing on HHS by outsiders. It's a compliment!

I guess I could get back to reading the Cov Cath game thread where Highlands parents and/or supporters are calling each other out. (Remember, according to HHS insiders, all will be good soon, the you know what is coming, nothing to see here, thank-you for not discussing HHS football.)

You never seen me say it would be better or belittle young men. Will it get better? I sure hope so. But if not you won't ever see me on here bashing boy's who in my opinion are much stronger and intelligent than any adult on these websites. While US PARENT'S are still going on about this game they are at practice as we speak trying to figure out how to beat the next game we play. I'm so glad they aren't being bothered with such hateful remarks. Give it a break. If your a true Highlands fan then back these boy's and if your a parent to these boy's SHAME ON YOU.

Dayton and Bellevue are 2-6 in 1A. Newport is 1-7 in 2A. Scott is 1-7 and Holmes is 2-6 in 4A. Boone County is 0-8 in 6A. All of these schools combined don't get as much pub, if any, on BGP as Highlands. Now I know what you're going to say. "It's Highlands!!!!" I am purposely not going to read one more Highlands BGP article or post in one because Highlands, like the others mentioned above, is irrelevant in 2016 and for the foreseeable future. I'm letting a dead dog lie and moving on to relevant teams.

Actually since this threads author says he does not want to hear about Highlands football then maybe he should be comparing let's say the basketball team wins to maybe the Girls softball team...

I hear they are going to get alot of wins this coming yr with the talent they have...

Actually since this threads author says he does not want to hear about Highlands football then maybe he should be comparing let's say the basketball team wins to maybe the Girls softball team...

I hear they are going to get alot of wins this coming yr with the talent they have...

They have? Or the talent that is being added to their roster?

You never seen me say it would be better or belittle young men. Will it get better? I sure hope so. But if not you won't ever see me on here bashing boy's who in my opinion are much stronger and intelligent than any adult on these websites. While US PARENT'S are still going on about this game they are at practice as we speak trying to figure out how to beat the next game we play. I'm so glad they aren't being bothered with such hateful remarks. Give it a break. If your a true Highlands fan then back these boy's and if your a parent to these boy's SHAME ON YOU.

Is this directed at me or to the parents/posters on the other thread? Because I defy you to find a post where I've bashed or called out any player, coach, or parent on this or any thread. Ever. I'll wait for your answer.

BINGO!!!!!! Pretty sad isn't it?

It is. But it all goes back to the fascination some STILL have with HHS. The biggest game in NKY is about to happen this week and people are still posting about HHS. I mean this poster actually put in the time to look up the stats for this one!

Look at the views between the HHS threads at the top of the pages and the "game of the week" thread in the middle of the page.

Take is as a compliment! I do!

It's not sad at all. Your continued assertion no one should be discussing a 1 win team has been proven inaccurate time and time again, along with your assumption that only outsiders and haters are posting to stir things up. In fact, very normal and regular people are posting about Highlands and the year they are having.

The Cov Cath/Highlands thread is at #177 posts and climbing. The "Highlands???" thread is at #135. I think you need to accept the fact that a 1 win Highlands team is going to be discussed - and not just by people you find deplorable.

It's not sad at all. Your continued assertion no one should be discussing a 1 win team has been proven inaccurate time and time again, along with your assumption that only outsiders and haters are posting to stir things up. In fact, very normal and regular people are posting about Highlands and the year they are having.

The Cov Cath/Highlands thread is at #177 posts and climbing. The "Highlands???" thread is at #135. I think you need to accept the fact that a 1 win Highlands team is going to be discussed - and not just by people you find deplorable.

More compliments!