Calif Univ to establish Black only housing.

jericho

I'm thinking people used to say the same things about black colleges/universities.

Im thinking your probably right. I also think most dumb whites wouldnt think they could actually apply and get into a black college like KY State because they are white. Another dumb misconception.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking your probably right. I also think most dumb whites wouldnt think they could actually apply and get into a black college like KY State because they are white. Another dumb misconception.

Truth. I know more white kids at KY State right now than black kids. And they play sports for KY State. Opportunities are there.

Truth. I know more white kids at KY State right now than black kids. And they play sports for KY State. Opportunities are there.

It has been an ongoing trend in the last ten years or so.

HAHAHA

White taking over a black college. Im calling MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, to get this stopped

Bad idea. It's segregation/ reminisces of apartied and you're teaching kids that they don't have to deal with ethnic differences of other people. It will aslo created a racist enviornment. You will be judged by your group instead of your character. How can people judge character if they have no social interactions. Just a stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

Bad idea. It's segregation/ reminisces of apartied and you're teaching kids that they don't have to deal with ethnic differences of other people. It will aslo created a racist enviornment. You will be judged by your group instead of your character. How can people judge character if they have no social interactions. Just a stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

How are you teaching kids that they don't have to deal with ethnic differences when they still have to coexist with other students on that campus? How does it create a racist environment? Why are white people so bothered by it? Especially when white people already dominate the dorm population on college campuses? Not a whole lot changes for white college students with one black only dorm created on campus.

How are you teaching kids that they don't have to deal with ethnic differences when they still have to coexist with other students on that campus? How does it create a racist environment? Why are white people so bothered by it? Especially when white people already dominate the dorm population on college campuses? Not a whole lot changes for white college students with one black only dorm created on campus.

Your seperationg people because of color, that's bad. Where does it end? Black or white only companies, housing, stores, restaurants. Remember thise days weren't very good for Americans. Get past being what you are and be human. It's not that hard. It just takes a conscious choice to accept other humans. If you dont want to be around me just cause I'm white then the heck with you is how I'd deal. I would write you off as a racist.

Your seperationg people because of color, that's bad. Where does it end? Black or white only companies, housing, stores, restaurants. Remember thise days weren't very good for Americans. Get past being what you are and be human. It's not that hard. It just takes a conscious choice to accept other humans. If you dont want to be around me just cause I'm white then the heck with you is how I'd deal. I would write you off as a racist.

White churches, white schools, black churches, black schools, white businesses, black businesses. White neighborhoods, black neighborhoods. I'm amazed people are overlooking how we actively separate everyday. I guess that is fine though.

So by that logic that me choosing to stay in an all black dorm makes me a racist does that make girls who want to stay in all girl dorms feminists?

White churches, white schools, black churches, black schools, white businesses, black businesses. White neighborhoods, black neighborhoods. I'm amazed people are overlooking how we actively separate everyday. I guess that is fine though.

So by that logic that me choosing to stay in an all black dorm makes a racist does that make girls who want to stay in all girl dorms feminists?

Look I don't like the idea of excluding anyone. Maybe it's learned human nature, ( not mine ) kids don't do it. It's divisional thinking and we will have to agree to disagree.

This whole point of how this is segregation is still funny to me. It's like the argument against an all black dorm is:

You made us integrate with you so now you have to stay integrated. How dare you try to separate yourselves from us now!!!!!

That's how this debate sounds to me. I sure don't see any of you all running up into the woods and making nationally known separatists move into the inner city. And if that is too extreme of an analogy then I'll say I sure don't see any of you all running up in any black or white fraternity houses and making them become more diverse.

With the exception of my wife all of my closest friends are black. Does that make me racist?

Who you let in your circle is your business. If you choose not to deal with white people socially because they are white you are missing out on what life has to offer. Again your saline bag should not define you.

Well help me out here. You said you'd write off anyone wanting to stay in the dorms as racist. I've made it clear I'd have moved in without question right if offered to me in college. I read your statement as you saying I am racist because I'd live in those dorms. I know I am far from racist but your mindset becomes that I am a racist simply because I would take an advantage of an opportunity to live in a dorm with some of my closest friends. You wouldn't move I to a dorm with your closest friends? And before you answer that question saying your closest friends were black I'll say you are the exception to the rule. More often than not white people's closest friends are white and blacks closest friends are black. It's not often you will you see one black dude whose 20 closest friends are all white and vice versa.