Trinity picked #1 in Ky. by Sports Illustrated

MAD DOG

Trinity was picked # 1 in the State of Kentucky in todays Sports Illustrated. Way to go ROCKS, you do all of us proud.

Hard work,good solid team chemistry, working out every day in the weight room so you can get as strong as an OX;) and believing in yourselfs when alot of other people have written you off does payoff!!

Now it is time to strap on the Helmets and get after it again.:dancingpa

http://www.sportsillustrated.com

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity was picked # 1 in the State of Kentucky in todays Sports Illustrated. Way to go ROCKS, you do all of us proud.

Hard work,good solid team chemistry, working out every day in the weight room so you can get as strong as an OX;) and believing in yourselfs when alot of other people have written you off does payoff!!

When has anyone written Trinity off?

Now it is time to strap on the Helmets and get after it again.:dancingpa

http://www.sportsillustrated.com

:laugh: Yeah.....nice to see an overlooked team like Trinity getting FINALLY getting some recognition......:rolleyes:

Sort of reminds me of the Saturday Night Live skit "Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley".:D

Yeah. Sports Illustrated has us ranked #1 because we're good enough, we're smart enough, and doggone it, people like us.

:lol:

I think the folks at BGP may have just a little more insight into Ky HS football than SI don't ya think.

So then, you agree that Douglass Beaumont should have been SI's pick for #1 player in Kentucky over Vic?

:thumb:

So then, you agree that Douglass Beaumont should have been SI's pick for #1 player in Kentucky over Vic?

:thumb:

I would rate them at least even. I think Doug will have a better year stat wise because Vic will not be asked to carry the load this year due to Duece and Vic does not play D. I have no problem with anyone picking Beaumont over Anderson he is a great player.

When I heard Trinity was picked by SI I came to the board knowing

Rocks 4 Ever would have started a thread on the topic. Come on 4 Ever, tell the truth, you wear a Trinity cheer leading outfit to bed every night don't you? :laugh:

Rocks 4 Ever would have started a thread on the topic. Come on 4 Ever, tell the truth, you wear a Trinity cheer leading outfit to bed every night don't you? :laugh:

I have a Trinity stadium blanket on my bed, and every sweatshirt I own is a variation of Trinity football. Wanna make something of it? :fight: :D

If R4E wants to wear a Trinity cheerleading outfit, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. (Until he shows up at Marshall stadium dressed that way. :eek:) :D

In his breathless rush to get this thread started, Rocks 4 Ever even misspelled the word Trinity! :laugh: :jump: :lol:

Come on now...that scares me!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: