Ohio State 42 Michigan 13

oldrambler

Final.

This was Ohio State Football ! Buckeyes go in the big house and make it a rout of that team up North . Zeek runs wild (as expected), well over 200 yds. Running with a boulder rather than a chip on his shoulder. tOSU's O Line Dominated that other teams line. Same on Defense, just a behind the woodshed butt kickin'.

Go Bucks !!

Now ... GO Penn State !

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playcall with the mentality like this last week and the Buckeyes are #1

Now we need a huge upset by PSU to get in the big10 title game. I seriously doubt it but should that happen there is a shot at the playoffs vs. Iowa. The Big10 Champion will be there.

Now we need a huge upset by PSU to get in the big10 title game. I seriously doubt it but should that happen there is a shot at the playoffs vs. Iowa. The Big10 Champion will be there.

Never will I ever root for the Nittany Lions like I will this year. They have a chance though not much but they have one of the best QBs in the nation just was dumb to stay loyal to the program.

This will be the second time in my lifetime that OSU has had the best team in college football. Ironically neither team will win the ring. And both will have lost at home to Sparty

:lol: :lol:

They're not the best team this year. Michigan State proved that last week.

This year was too early to realistically expect Michigan to get back to their former glory. I expect this game to be much closer in the next few years. It's a credit to Harbaugh's personality and coaching ability that it had so much interest this year.