Notre Dame @ Clemson .... predictions

oldrambler

who wins ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. who wins ?

Huge game for both teams. Really worried about the RS Freshman playing on the road at Clemson. I've heard from SEC people (Georgia/SC fans) that Clemson is the loudest stadium they've ever been to.

That being said, BK does a good job preparing his QB's for games like this. Golson won at MSU and at Oklahoma when he was a RS Freshman.

Fuller v. the Clemson secondary will be fun to watch. Hopefully the good Irish defense shows up.

How good is Clemson? Louisville fans, what do you think?

It should be interesting I expect no less than 7 in the box most the game and 8 a lot of times. Clemson has one of the best cover corners in college but their defensive coordinator was quoted as saying he would be getting saftey help a lot with Fuller.

If that's the case a huge key could also be if another WR steps up when they play them 1 on 1 .

Hard to say what Clemson really has, with only playing one Power 5 opponent. If ND is able to establish the run game, which I think they will, I expect a 7-10 point victory. As mentioned before, they do have a pretty good recent history with these prime-time road games.

I've always kind of admired Clemson, just cause I think their stadium is one of the coolest venues. However, I definitely want the Irish to get it done in this one.