Scott Walker is calling it quits .

Dlbdonn

I'd like to think he doesn't hate teachers , just wanted to reel in some union financials that was out of touch with reality on what benefits they should be afforded in Wisc . as compared to other state workers that don't get weekends and summers off ? He doesn't hate teachers .

I'd like to think he doesn't hate teachers , just wanted to reel in some union financials that was out of touch with reality on what benefits they should be afforded in Wisc . as compared to other state workers that don't get weekends and summers off ? He doesn't hate teachers .

Only a matter of time.

Does he hate most state workers or just teachers? Or maybe he just likes the idea of his state going bankrupt more than sticking his head in the sand and hoping the budget fixed itself.

Admittedly I didn't know many of the details, but I was on his side at the time. However, his care for the state budget doesn't really vibe with him signing the legislation for a new publicly financed basketball arena.

Walker reportedly had a nice war chest built up. Who do those funds go to now?

As I mentioned yesterday:

Just minutes after the Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker dropped out of the Republican Presidential race, the billionaire Koch brothers demanded that he return the nine hundred million dollars they had allocated to his campaign.

For the Koch brothers, who purchased Walker earlier this year, the demand for a full cash refund reflected how badly their relationship with the formerly promising candidate had deteriorated.

After “tearing into Scott” for nearly thirty minutes, the Kochs reportedly demanded that Walker return their money “no later than midnight Friday.”

Kochs Demand Walker Return Nine Hundred Million Dollars - The New Yorker

As I mentioned yesterday:

Just minutes after the Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker dropped out of the Republican Presidential race, the billionaire Koch brothers demanded that he return the nine hundred million dollars they had allocated to his campaign.

For the Koch brothers, who purchased Walker earlier this year, the demand for a full cash refund reflected how badly their relationship with the formerly promising candidate had deteriorated.

After “tearing into Scott” for nearly thirty minutes, the Kochs reportedly demanded that Walker return their money “no later than midnight Friday.”

Kochs Demand Walker Return Nine Hundred Million Dollars - The New Yorker

That's the Borowitz Report - a satirical column.