September 4, 201511 yr Also, FWIW, I don't really care if women breastfeed in public. I think I personally would not do that if I were a women but it really is not a big deal to me if someone else does it.
September 4, 201511 yr kinda funny you said that. We just moved not long ago. We live relatively close to the front of the neighborhood and simply don't head to the back for any reason. Yesterday, however, we just drove through wasting time and around the first turn out pops a dude mowing with his shirt off that would have made Chewbacca say "damn!" Just get electrolysis or wax or a weedeater or something Natural sun block...
September 4, 201511 yr I am just curious, what is wrong with a woman breastfeeding in public and covering "it" up with a blanket or something? I have seen that a few times and find no problem with it. I guess throw me in the category with the people that think it is kind of weird to see a woman breastfeeding with everything hanging out. It definitely doesn't get me "excited" or anything like that, I think it is more just kind of shocking to me and something you don't see everyday. Because it is extremely difficult to soothe a crying, hungry baby when you have to worry about keeping a blanket or something on your shoulder to cover up your breasts. Their arms are moving around, their legs are moving around, their hands will grab the blanket and pull it off. In the end, it just frustrates the mom and the baby. Try it sometime and see how hard it is. Oh wait, you can't...so don't judge.
September 4, 201511 yr Because it is extremely difficult to soothe a crying, hungry baby when you have to worry about keeping a blanket or something on your shoulder to cover up your breasts. Their arms are moving around, their legs are moving around, their hands will grab the blanket and pull it off. In the end, it just frustrates the mom and the baby. Try it sometime and see how hard it is. Oh wait, you can't...so don't judge. Good Lord, why is everyone so butt hurt today? Since when did asking a question turn into judging? I swear I feel like I have a conversation with 10 year old's on here at times. I was curious as to why that was a problem, as I have seen numerous women do so successfully. Your first paragraph was what I was looking for, the next sentence, kick rocks with that non sense.
September 4, 201511 yr I am not saying this out of naivety, this is honestly what it looks like to me. If someone could correct my logic, please do. But the following is what the feminism movement looks like to me. Feminist Logic: 1. "Free the nipple! Everyone look, I can show my breasts too just like men!" 2. "We women are objectified by men. Our eyes are up here, stop looking at me just because of my body parts." I agree with you, 100%. The feminists I have experienced want women to be treated "equally," but only when it benefits them in some way.
September 4, 201511 yr I agree with you, 100%. The feminists I have experienced want women to be treated "equally," but only when it benefits them in some way. I could not agree more.
September 4, 201511 yr I'm all for it. May no nipple be restricted ever again! Except in Wal-Mart, don't want to see some of those nipples.
September 4, 201511 yr Count me among those who think that the shirtless guys walking up and down Preston Highway on a hot summer's day could do with a little more modesty themselves.
September 4, 201511 yr I'm all for it. May no nipple be restricted ever again! Except in Wal-Mart, don't want to see some of those nipples. You know those will be the only ones that would take advantage of such a law.
September 4, 201511 yr Author I agree with you, 100%. The feminists I have experienced want women to be treated "equally," but only when it benefits them in some way. Now that you say it, I have heard of numerous wives gripe that their husbands don't help out enough with housework and other stereotypical women jobs but I rarely hear of a wife telling her husband don't worry about changing the oil, waxing the car, climbing up in the attic in the hot summer for repairs, climb on the roof for repairs, spraying for bugs, etc., because she will take care of it for him. Seems stereotypical man jobs still full upon men and are not shared it this equality utopia world.
September 4, 201511 yr Excuse me while I go get my boots on.... :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
September 4, 201511 yr Looking at the young lady's picture made me wonder if a free the panties campaign is next.
September 4, 201511 yr If women want to show their nipples go for it. But I guess I do understand the concern in some locations where children may be present or idiot teenagers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.