Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free the Nipples Protest

Featured Replies

Looking at the young lady's picture made me wonder if a free the panties campaign is next.

 

 

I could see it now:

 

"No long will we be restricted by wearing Victoria's Secret thongs!"

  • Replies 37
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If women want to show their nipples go for it.

 

But I guess I do understand the concern in some locations where children may be present or idiot teenagers.

 

or idiot adults.

Now that you say it, I have heard of numerous wives gripe that their husbands don't help out enough with housework and other stereotypical women jobs but I rarely hear of a wife telling her husband don't worry about changing the oil, waxing the car, climbing up in the attic in the hot summer for repairs, climb on the roof for repairs, spraying for bugs, etc., because she will take care of it for him. Seems stereotypical man jobs still full upon men and are not shared it this equality utopia world.

 

:lol2: I've always done those things myself...well, for the car stuff I take it somewhere and have it done, but I still maintain we (females) are every bit as capable amd willing as men at getting "male" things done. :p

:lol2: I've always done those things myself...well, for the car stuff I take it somewhere and have it done, but I still maintain we (females) are every bit as capable amd willing as men at getting "male" things done. :p

 

So I am taking it that you are in favor of the free tatas movement. :jump:

I'm a fan.

So I am taking it that you are in favor of the free tatas movement. :jump:

 

Ummm...whatever others do is their perogative. For my self, I'm not a participant, nor a spectator. Live and let live.

  • Author

Saw it on the news but they blurred out breasts which sort of counters the protest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.