Clinton Email Saga Continues Part 2

capt278

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the interview yesterday with Hil trying to put out the email fire. I thought she looked even more deceitful, but I'm surely biased. Either way, it shows that her handlers have acknowledged she needs to address it somehow, yet she still was horribly unconvincing when asked about it. I don't think there's any way she can ever convince the American people that she's got any truth in her.

I watched the interview yesterday with Hil trying to put out the email fire. I thought she looked even more deceitful, but I'm surely biased. Either way, it shows that her handlers have acknowledged she needs to address it somehow, yet she still was horribly unconvincing when asked about it. I don't think there's any way she can ever convince the American people that she's got any truth in her.

Unfortunately I'm not sure that this even hits the "standards" meter any longer…for all sides.

She released a heck of a lot more emails than Rice and Powell, oh that's right, they didn't turn over anything at all.

And they still can't find anything on her ;)

Umm they did find hundreds of classified emails .

Also you either don't understand the situation or are purposely distracting because there are different rules in place now than those past secretary of states.

Lol Dana Milbank.

They have found hundreds of emails that were classified.

3 different agencies have already stated they sent top secret emails that she didn't have the power to declassify , so her story of them not being marked is irrelevant.

Her story is setup for someone else to take the fall. Someone close to her will claim she unmarked classified emails without Hillary's knowledge and bite the bullet. Someone is getting punished.

My problem is its all irrelevant. She only had one email . One email. She had no other means of electronic communication. So Sportsguy and the rest of Clinton's supporters want us to believe her entire time in office she never received classified or top secret email her entire time in office ? Really?

So with all her traveling as part of her job she had to wait to be in D.C. to get documents with ongoing situations. Not buying it.

Her apology to the American people was basically, "I am sorry that you are not smart enough to understand my email issue". Thanks Hillary...

She is sooooo easy to dislike...just a phony criminal...the more people get to see her, the more they dislike her.

I like respect Sportsguy but I do find apologist for Clinton , like him funny. Hillary's entire tune on this subject has changed as the evidence continues to mount against her. But you want to keep posting articles that it's a witch hunt ?

1. Did she use a private server instead of a government server for electronic communication? The answer is Yes.

2. Is this a violation of the regulations and duties of her office ? The answer is yes.

3. Did she recieve classified and top secret emails on this server? The answer is yes.

So the question isn't did she do something. Did she lie. Did she break the trust of the American people.

No the question is how sever was her actions and what the punishment should be if any.

I like respect Sportsguy but I do find apologist for Clinton , like him funny. Hillary's entire tune on this subject has changed as the evidence continues to mount against her. But you want to keep posting articles that it's a witch hunt ?

1. Did she use a private server instead of a government server for electronic communication? The answer is Yes.

2. Is this a violation of the regulations and duties of her office ? The answer is yes.

3. Did she recieve classified and top secret emails on this server? The answer is yes.

So the question isn't did she do something. Did she lie. Did she break the trust of the American people.

No the question is how sever was her actions and what the punishment should be if any.

I forgot the other major point.

4. Did she wipe the server clean before she handed it over ? The answer is yes.

Please someone tell me why I should trust her ?

NYT: Clinton Emails Contained Top Secret Info on NK Nukes | Mediaite

People still want to say they got nothing ?

How can the doofus at the State Dept say with a straight face that emails with information about North Korea's nuclear program are NOT top secret?? How can communication about any country's nuclear program NOT be top secret? The Clintons have to be paying this guy a lot of money to keep saying this non-sense to reporters in these press conferences. He just makes a fool out of himself.

How can the doofus at the State Dept say with a straight face that emails with information about North Korea's nuclear program are NOT top secret?? How can communication about any country's nuclear program NOT be top secret? The Clintons have to be paying this guy a lot of money to keep saying this non-sense to reporters in these press conferences. He just makes a fool out of himself.

Fear-doesn't want to add to the body count. :cool: