Clinton Email Saga Continues Part 2

capt278

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predicted last month she would be out before Christmas...sticking with my prediction...

Hmm, you may be right as I read it looks like Joe will wait until Thanksgiving to decide.

With what is going to be available from both parties they should just make this campaign a reality show and forget pretending these candidates are serious.

• 2 weeks later...
So I understand why people care about this, and I completely get why I should care, but I just can't bring myself to. :idunno:

Let's assume that she had no nefarious intentions (and that is really, really hard for me). If her judgement is so bad as to put sensitive government information on a private server is her judgement good enough to be president?

Let's assume that she had no nefarious intentions (and that is really, really hard for me). If her judgement is so bad as to put sensitive government information on a private server is her judgement good enough to be president?

That's for the voting public to decide. Me, personally, I don't care about her email accounts. I just don't.

FWIW, the only way Hilary would ever get my vote is if it became mandatory for all citizens to vote, the only choices we were allowed were Republican or Democrat, and her opposition was either Mike Huckabee, Donald Trump, or Ben Carson. So in a word, there's no chance I'd ever support her.

That's for the voting public to decide. Me, personally, I don't care about her email accounts. I just don't.

FWIW, the only way Hilary would ever get my vote is if it became mandatory for all citizens to vote, the only choices we were allowed were Republican or Democrat, and her opposition was either Mike Huckabee, Donald Trump, or Ben Carson. So in a word, there's no chance I'd ever support her.

I kind of get what you are saying .

But knowing the national security risk she put forth by a private server and we now know foreign hackers targeted the server. How could someone not care about this situation when she shows such poor decision making when handling classified material.

There were a lot of people who did not care about Bill Clinton's fling with Monica Lewinsky, thinking it was his own personal matter and had nothing to do with his job. On the surface this may look to be true. But in reality, it set him up for potential blackmail and could have compromised the security of this country. This email thing could have had the same potential and therefore should not be taken lightly. Taking it lightly is like sticking your head in the sand.

There were a lot of people who did not care about Bill Clinton's fling with Monica Lewinsky, thinking it was his own personal matter and had nothing to do with his job. On the surface this may look to be true. But in reality, it set him up for potential blackmail and could have compromised the security of this country. This email thing could have had the same potential and therefore should not be taken lightly. Taking it lightly is like sticking your head in the sand.

Oh, believe me, you will not find a person who cares or cared less about President Clinton sleeping around than me. The President can have a constant line of women (or men) coming and going 24/7 and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.