Clinton Email Saga Continues Part 2

capt278

According to who the Republicans run I could see Biden winning. He wins people over with charm. He is the candidate who could stop the bleeding with the white middle class vote and because of his relationship with Obama could possibly inspire minority vote in large numbers.

Now do I think Biden could handle the job.......that's a different story.

To be honest, there isn't a single candidate out there that makes me feel like they can handle the job. I'll probably vote for the dark horse independent gaining some steam in North Carolina polling at 9% right now.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, there isn't a single candidate out there that makes me feel like they can handle the job. I'll probably vote for the dark horse independent gaining some steam in North Carolina polling at 9% right now.

Shocker...I'm still laughing about this one, but honestly, how sad is it that a 15 year old can pull a stunt like this and make a total mockery of our system. Epic...if this kid isn't elected class president there is no justice in America

Seems the article left out the fact that Clinton violated federal law by storing secret government data on her personal computer, by destroying evidence of her actions in violating federal law, obstruction of justice, a felony, and possibly contriving to get third persons to aid her in destroying evidence of her obstruction of justice.

3 different federal agencies have already disputed the state departments claim, including the fbi. Those 3 agencies sent classified emails to here and the state department didn't have the authority to declassify those emails per federal regulation.

There is a reason Obama is about to back Biden.

Shocker...I'm still laughing about this one, but honestly, how sad is it that a 15 year old can pull a stunt like this and make a total mockery of our system. Epic...if this kid isn't elected class president there is no justice in America

Shoot, made me mad I didn't think of it first. Epic press conferences would ensue. Epic.

Assuming Hillary survives emailgate -- and I think she will -- two words will determine whether she's our next president: Democrat turnout. Simple as that.

She shouldn't, can't remember a candidate skating more than she has but I guess that's the standards of the democrat party now. However, I hope she does. Republican's best hope is her candidacy.

The stage is already being set. Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin (she married a reai Weiner, hasn't she suffered enough) are set to fall on their swords. They'll say they changed classification marings on e-mails and the smartest woman in the world will play the ignorant innocent.

She shouldn't, can't remember a candidate skating more than she has but I guess that's the standards of the democrat party now. However, I hope she does. Republican's best hope is her candidacy.

Republicans run a political risk in continuing their inquisition. At some point, as this drags on and on and on, people will view Mrs. Clinton as a victim -- not unlike what happened in the NY Senate race vs. Lazio in 2000.

As far as the standards of the Democratic Party ... I think they're on firmer footing than what we're seeing from the GOP, especially when Trump breaks into his Alan King schtick, as he did last night in Iowa.

Republicans run a political risk in continuing their inquisition. At some point, as this drags on and on and on, people will view Mrs. Clinton as a victim -- not unlike what happened in the NY Senate race vs. Lazio in 2000.

As far as the standards of the Democratic Party ... I think they're on firmer footing than what we're seeing from the GOP, especially when Trump breaks into his Alan King schtick, as he did last night in Iowa.

Firmer footing????? :laugh:

Anyone who views Clinton as a victim is plain ignorant so you might be right there.

Let me know when the GOP primary no longer is a made-for-TV reality series starring Donald Trump impersonating Alan King.

I see the HRC apologists strategy will be to divert attention away from her crimes and numerous other failings.

I see the HRC apologists strategy will be to divert attention away from her crimes and numerous other failings.

Your problem is this: The GOP actually has to nominate someone to run against Mrs. Clinton. And when that happens, she might look real good by comparison.

Your problem is this: The GOP actually has to nominate someone to run against Mrs. Clinton. And when that happens, she might look real good by comparison.

1) Not my problem. Voted third party multiple times in the past and will this time

2) Doubtful anyone makes HRC look adequate, let alone good.

3) Keep attempting diversion tactics

It isn't just republicans we have IG's of three agency's plus the FBI.

The falsehood is painting this as partisan.