Klan rally in Erlanger?

I believe the national headquarters of the klan is based in Caldwell County.

The Imperial Knights used to have a pretty good sized compound in Dawson Springs. I believe they lost the property in a lawsuit. But it wasn't the national headquarters as far as I know. There really isn't one. These groups, while calling themselves the KKK, are really separate groups.

I had mentioned this in an earlier thread. This group is just about done. Organized white hate groups

are very small in America compared to the 50's and 60's.

Im guessing this was the same group that came to Morehead a few weeks ago.

I'm not doubting that story, but why would they pick a random corner on Dixie Highway if they weren't local? Seems like they would go to a more popular area. Looks like they went to a place where they knew that that they wouldn't get physically assaulted, real cowardly.

I don't know why they go where they do but they're a traveling group. They were lucky they didn't get assaulted on that corner to be honest. I know they had things thrown at them.

All they are doing is looking for attention. I was glad when i looked on my FB and Twitter and did not see anything about them. I do not believe it was in the news up here either. The Cincinnati Klan group use to put a cross up around Christmas on Fountain Square next to the Jewish menorah. they (the bedsheets people) would always make a big production of just so it would be on the news. i always thought they were dumb and served no purpose.