May 9, 201511 yr i was just driving down Dixie and at the intersection with Commonwealth there were just a few of them, not sure how long they lasted. Any word on the scanner about it?
May 9, 201511 yr Author Ok, home now and can upload. 7 so called adults and two children. Cowards..... I heard they didn't last long at all.
May 10, 201511 yr I saw something similar to this about a year ago outside SAMs in Erlanger. Pathetic.
May 10, 201511 yr There were outside of sams today around 1pm. Took mom to Home Depot today to get some things and saw it, crazy.
May 10, 201511 yr There was a rally in Dry Ridge (I believe that's what I heard) today too. Harlem Wizards team van/bus driver by it. I'm sure they enjoyed that trip.
May 11, 201511 yr I saw something similar to this about a year ago outside SAMs in Erlanger. Pathetic. You mean Sam's in Florence? My understanding is that these clowns weren't local and actually travel around the state. This crew was from out of town, i think Louisville and not surprised they were gone well before sun down.....
May 11, 201511 yr They look like a bunch of clowns. Does anyone take them seriously? Yes take the clown costumes home and try to find something productive to do with your life.
May 11, 201511 yr You mean Sam's in Florence? My understanding is that these clowns weren't local and actually travel around the state. This crew was from out of town, i think Louisville and not surprised they were gone well before sun down..... I believe the national headquarters of the klan is based in Caldwell County.
May 11, 201511 yr Saw them Saturday in Florence on Houston. Considered calling the police to see if they had a permit. They were causing enough of a distraction that someone could have had an accident.
May 11, 201511 yr You mean Sam's in Florence? My understanding is that these clowns weren't local and actually travel around the state. This crew was from out of town, i think Louisville and not surprised they were gone well before sun down..... I'm not doubting that story, but why would they pick a random corner on Dixie Highway if they weren't local? Seems like they would go to a more popular area. Looks like they went to a place where they knew that that they wouldn't get physically assaulted, real cowardly.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.